Skill Preview: Charged Dash

"
Harest wrote:
Interesting skill, even if it doesn't look like a dash. Or a very slow dash.
Does "slightly increased" movement speed mean Shield Charge will be nerfed ?

I wish we had more reliable movement skills in the game. And by that i mean my favorite one so far is probably Whirling Blades, just because i don't have to hold shift to move.
Having to use Flame Dash in my few last builds wasn't that enjoyable. Only 3 charges, and you must hold shift. Obviously there's still worse, Lightning Warp anyone ? :p

I mean, Rapid Decay Less Duration Faster Casting Lightning Warp is fast as shit.
Whoah, looks like someone at GGG played Smash as Pikachu recently and thought that its Quick Attack could make a cool PoE move! And indeed it looks cool!
I can't help but feel like this should have been a flame dash revamp ...instead of a brand new skill entirely.

Poor flame dash, the red headed stepchild of movement skills.
btw, seems like every other new skill is a channeled one.

and I don't think its a coincidence that channeled skills like that are easy to play with a controller, and skills like storm call or animate weapon, are in fact, not
How does it interact with dual wielding? Will it only take the main weapon in consideration?
Looks like this could be abused like a mofo :) so i likes.
Looks promesing :)
The Holy Bible
Looks interesting...
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Looks like it needs some strategy to learn since you've gotta lock in your next location.

Can't wait to see builds based on this.
I wanna know how this work on totem, gonna make a totem build with this. LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info