Weekly Beta Report Four

Great news about the mtx system. Thank you for the update. I really hope everything goes well next week.

"
ooeodkuungoo wrote:
every wave get wipe?

Did you read Qarl's post? He just said there likely won't be any more wipes.
I have a rough feeling that the rare drop rate while leveling is lowered. However this may be due to playing the Mayhem league and having rares shooting from every orifice.

Essences while leveling in beta also seems excessively rare. Almost level 60 now and I haven't seen a single T3 essence and have come across maybe a dozen total across 8 acts. Mayhem league also felt this way but I figured it was just the massive amount of other stuff in the areas interfering with essence spawns.
I think even in standard the rare drop rate has been lowered. Been playing standard the past few days and noticed fewer rares/uniques than usual.
"
We are also hoping to release the 2.6.3 patch to the live servers in the next week, which includes the new Microtransaction system. We want to get this deployed as soon as we can so that everyone can start using their microtransactions in the Beta and be able to test the content in style.

You better do. Hope dies last.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Great new about MTX system and hopefully wave 4 we will see some significant balance like the pierce mechanic (I really love it ).
Can't wait to see the new mtx system!
Wish it goes well this time.
Revert to 2.4 would be better
"
Qarl wrote:
We are also hoping to release the 2.6.3 patch to the live servers in the next week, which includes the new Microtransaction system.

Finally! :D

I understand you folks are busy with FoO and the beta, but I'd love to hear what caused the problems with patch 2.6.1 both times you tried deploying it. I remember hearing what was happening, but not why it happened. No worries if you don't have the time. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
ty thank you gracias LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
I heard there were going to be possible vendor recipe tests or other changes regarding Threshold jewels and making them more reliable to acquire, is there any news on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info