The Fall of Oriath: Act Five Concept Art

oooooo
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Do you even realize how many more supporter packs you would've sold if that tri-face red armor was one of the options?
the 3 faced warrior is pretty cool
Always love seeing concept art. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Oooohh you guys never ceace to amaze me

Keeping the hype up!
"
Hypertasty wrote:
Not sure about being able to kill unarmed civilians in the first part of act 5, in the central courtyard. If would be one thing if they were aggressive, being able to chase down citizens that don't fight back is kinda rubbing me the wrong way.

stfu
Last edited by cestarix on Jul 3, 2017, 11:24:53 PM
The wipe is here! Now I can get back to leveling up a new trapper to see how things go.
Hi GGG Next Wave 3 please new gems. please and thx
"
xThothx wrote:
That third artwork is really really sick. Very interesting design. Can't wait to fight him/her/it

He is already in the game. This is the guy you kill for his eyes (ballsack really but whatever) to get in templar courts.
Can we please get a unique helm of picture three, that looks amazing! All of the concept art does, but that just screams make this happen. It looks like it has story to share, what terrors have the eyes behind that helmet seen. What awesome modifiers could line up with the beautiful artwork.

Edit: A kin to Voll's Vision and Malachai's Vision unique helms.

#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Jul 4, 2017, 12:23:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info