Super Stash Sale and Events Starting This Weekend!

With the 3.0 delay legacy gonna be even longer now?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I hope there will be "Super shield sale"
sweet sale
stash sale every other week. those really are meh. I remember having to wait like months for a stash sale, that was something. but now, no news, there's always a stash sale. nothing special about that
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Jerle wrote:
No motivation to play until the 3.0 new leagues =/

I'm with you on that man, with all the downtime there is they could have just released a new league instead of extending the current one.
meh. i dont like stash sales so often. once in a while its enough i'd rather see Charters effects or weapon effects sales these weekends
"
Jerle wrote:

same here.. i mean.. im excited for the patch and want to play but.. idk dont wanna get bored or ruin it before patch is out.

also GGG why does Kitava and beast support packs still so lame ?
"
swoozers wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

I'm with you on that man, with all the downtime there is they could have just released a new league instead of extending the current one.

Ditto. Two Week Mayhem race was meant to be the last grand event before launching of 3.0. With expansion being delayed a couple of weeks at least (and more likely to early/mid August), the only way players will be satisfied if they offer something even grander, and hopefully not voided.

What will happen with Legacy League? Is it still ending on July 11th or will it be prolonged again? I think most players would prefer a fresh league. Even a month long new Legacy woud be better than prolonging the current one, or being stuck in Standard for a month or so. Flashback league of some kind would be even better. :)
Please rework the eclipse armour for templar. It looks weird.
Wait, what? Where is my scrubfriendly softcore SSF? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info