Spelling mistakes and typos

its type is "Beast" or "Gargantuan" ?

previous post

Conflicted monster name type:

I believe Retch is correct , while Kiweth is the internal code name:

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 23, 2024, 7:38:35 AM
ok, it seems i partially misinterpreted.

But it still applies.

The bottom white highlighted text is the megatype of the monster, either it is undead/beast/construct /humanoid

and the top is the name of the monster/monster pack.

So that it still should not show the internal code name Kiweth, and should be Gluttonous Gull for The Ledge case, and it is demon or beast? (as it is a capturable thing by Einhar)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 25, 2024, 7:58:51 AM
del

see the dedicated post regarding the long list of mismatched names

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3529940

Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 29, 2024, 1:15:40 AM
FYI i noticed on the french version of the website an error in live's date. It's indicated it's on 26/07 instead of 18/07. (an email have also been sent to support, i post it here just in case)
Gem Summon Stone Golem of Safeguarding

"damage you recieve" -> "damage you receive"
On League Information screen for Settlers of Kalguur, Warden tree is displayed on Pledge Your Allegiance to glory (gladiator segment) and gladiator tree is displayed on New Ascendency: Warden segment :)
Gwennen's new lines about "Another Rebellion" contains malformed line break symbols <b/>. I assume these should be </br> instead.

"
The bards do not dare sing of the good folk that gave everything... gave their lives... <br/> <br/> I'm sorry, I shouldn't drag you into this.

With the change in 3.25 for 'Reliquary Scarabs' becoming 'Titanic Scarabs', the 'Singular Carapaces' notable on the top-center scarab cluster on the Atlas Passive Tree now has an incorrect description. It still refers to Reliquary Scarabs instead of Titanic Scarabs.
Last edited by Siqued on Jul 31, 2024, 11:11:49 AM
Elreon's description on the Betrayal board also still refers to Titanic Scarabs as Reliquary Scarabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info