The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

dear GGG, i first want to thank you for all your work and the amazing patch you created for us, im loving the beta, but i feel that i have to make this feedback and suggestion to you about the support packs because i can see im not the only one who find them really disappointing, i must admit i still bought Kitava pack because i truly want to support you guys after seeing the beta .
but its no secret that the last 2 packs are very disappointing in the eyes of most people here.
not only they are more expensive than usual last tiers but also they look very poor and cheap design like you had no time to spend on the packs because of the patch .. what people really look into the support packs is first to support but then its about the explosive MTX and having something beautiful and special that someone who did not support wouldnt have. however most people wont even consider using these last sets . i would love to see a bonus added to these support packs to make them more attractive and more worth . and my suggestion is to add a special and really pretty Charcter effect to the last 2 packs. to Kitava and Beast Kitava Charcter effect and beast effect , also foot print
the reason i suggest that is both sets are very different than anything else and finding something that looks good with them is hard. also Charter effect and foot prints have big impact and if they are well made they could be worth and good on many sets even if not used with Kitava or beast.
anyone who agree with me and would love to see Kitava/Beast Charter effects added to these support packs please let GGG know. thanks for readying
wanna win this key lol
i was tempted to buy a supporter pack i looked at the 30 dollar one and thought wow just one crappy sword effect and a key.. nahhh i so looked at the next one and i saw another crappy effect and i looked at the armour effect and it looked like some drab spaghetti western crap totally out of fashion of poe i mena what even is that supposed to be it looks similar to the crap fedora hat from legacy patch that no one was interested in, it is a disgusting pack and thought nahh now the 3rd one down for 100 bucks is pretty tempting its OK nothing special and what id sort of expect for 30-60 dollars but the 160 bucks one is really what the bar should be set at it is alot better if i had the money and wasnt a broke ass unemployed dude id buy the 160 dollar pack the rest just dont appeal to me and others are too expensive, when you pay this kind of money for a free game you expect something that will stand out and look great even for 30 dollars 60 dollars even more so, so i think ill just skip buying any packs and due to the ES nerf i not really interested as much as i should be in playing BETA i hope everything gets sorted out sooner. and also iv been waiting for support to give me my level 12 achievement from legacy footprints for over 2 weeks now and they said they would reward me them and fix it manually as i didnt get it awarded, so i didnt even get any compo for not having them either. so GGG starting to slack boys and starting to let me down, and in b4 everyone crawls out of GGG's butthole these are my personal opinions if you dont like what iv said and im expecting flame and hate GREAT! i love your salty tears :) make my day!
Last edited by cosacee on Jun 13, 2017, 9:25:29 PM
"
cosacee wrote:
i was tempted to buy a supporter pack i looked at the 30 dollar one and thought wow just one crappy sword effect and a key.. nahhh i so looked at the next one and i saw another crappy effect and i looked at the armour effect and it looked like some drab spaghetti western crap totally out of fashion of poe i mena what even is that supposed to be it looks similar to the crap fedora hat from legacy patch that no one was interested in, it is a disgusting pack and thought nahh now the 3rd one down for 100 bucks is pretty tempting its OK nothing special and what id sort of expect for 30-60 dollars but the 160 bucks one is really what the bar should be set at it is alot better if i had the money and wasnt a broke ass unemployed dude id buy the 160 dollar pack the rest just dont appeal to me and others are too expensive, when you pay this kind of money for a free game you expect something that will stand out and look great even for 30 dollars 60 dollars even more so, so i think ill just skip buying any packs and due to the ES nerf i not really interested as much as i should be in playing BETA i hope everything gets sorted out sooner. and also iv been waiting for support to give me my level 12 achievement from legacy footprints for over 2 weeks now and they said they would reward me them and fix it manually as i didnt get it awarded, so i didnt even get any compo for not having them either. so GGG starting to slack boys and starting to let me down, and in b4 everyone crawls out of GGG's butthole these are my personal opinions if you dont like what iv said and im expecting flame and hate GREAT! i love your salty tears :) make my day!

Can you at least buy an enter key?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Aweosme ! im in love with this game .. more and more over time <3
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
dear GGG, i first want to thank you for all your work and the amazing patch you created for us, im loving the beta, but i feel that i have to make this feedback and suggestion to you about the support packs because i can see im not the only one who find them really disappointing, i must admit i still bought Kitava pack because i truly want to support you guys after seeing the beta .
but its no secret that the last 2 packs are very disappointing in the eyes of most people here.
not only they are more expensive than usual last tiers but also they look very poor and cheap design like you had no time to spend on the packs because of the patch .. what people really look into the support packs is first to support but then its about the explosive MTX and having something beautiful and special that someone who did not support wouldnt have. however most people wont even consider using these last sets . i would love to see a bonus added to these support packs to make them more attractive and more worth . and my suggestion is to add a special and really pretty Charcter effect to the last 2 packs. to Kitava and Beast Kitava Charcter effect and beast effect , also foot print
the reason i suggest that is both sets are very different than anything else and finding something that looks good with them is hard. also Charter effect and foot prints have big impact and if they are well made they could be worth and good on many sets even if not used with Kitava or beast.
anyone who agree with me and would love to see Kitava/Beast Charter effects added to these support packs please let GGG know. thanks for readying

I think its not gonna happen, because they already added badass cloaks to the last three supporter packs.
Trading still sucks
Can I give my key for buying a package - to another player?
I just already have the key for "past merits" :)
"
stick111 wrote:
Can I give my key for buying a package - to another player?
I just already have the key for "past merits" :)

Yes.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
Can you at least buy an enter key?

uhmm....
Spoiler
no.
Spoiler

why is there always that one guy who think's "hey im hilarious"?

11/10 would fap again.
want some more chips with that salt?
ect ect ect...
Spoiler

there can only be one of "those guys".
Spoiler

i do hope you get your valued poster wings soon though.
Spoiler

joke! not really.

rofl what is this junk?
"
Archwizard wrote:

I don't particularly care about people's playing skills, what level characters they've got, or anything like that. I care about people's attitudes and ability to get along. Being positive about the game and GGG is an absolute must. Being critical is fine, everything and everyone has its flaws, but how that criticism is expressed is a huge deal.

Spoiler

Pull your tongue out off GGG's backside. People can critique a game if they want, especially those who put money into that game, and they have a right to help in deciding and putting forward critique of a game that could benefit and effect the outcome of it.

Don't you have some bug's and stuff to be hunting in the BETA? surely you should be spending your time doing that rather than grinding for that "tounge in GGG's buttcheek achievement".
Spoiler

wizards tower? more like wizards sleeve rofl.
Spoiler

"
Archwizard wrote:

A sense of maturity is absolutely required. If you have crass, juvenile characters names, I'm not interested.

Damn that's me out but surely double standards? a hint of hypocrisy? did you actually leave because old guild leader was no longer letting you play pretend leader?

"
Archwizard wrote:

I ran Bird Lovers of Wraeclast (Charan's guild) for roughly 13 months while Charan needed time away from leadership, and I really enjoyed that experience. Once Charan decided he wanted his guild back I then faced a tough decision: stay in that guild, or strike out on my own and start a new one.

Spoiler

how did i do with that [enter] key? did i pass you audition.
Spoiler

sorry im afraid i don't do well with purchasing [enter] key's but i do at least obtain a sense of wit in being able to rebuke you're trolling attempts with my own :).

Please remember you run a guild not the forums.

I believe you have no right nor say in what format i choose to type up and send my post's. You're sarcasm however much you think you are entitled too throw around with your pathetic attempts at trolling, is however not appreciated.

Good day to your sir/ma'am!

PS: i am really bored waiting for new challenge league's.

Last edited by cosacee on Jun 22, 2017, 8:59:32 PM
"
NoyAvargel wrote:

Agreed. Kitava and Beast are so different in design that they are not compatible with other armour sets typical in the game. Therefore, due to their limited use and arrangements, character effects seem to be a must have to improve cosmetic flexibility.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info