Beta Events Schedule - Win Beta Keys and Microtransactions!

Got to lvl 10 in today's one hour solo race. Where's my free classic mystery box?

Also, there was a bug, I think - got multiple prophecies after using 1 silver coin.
Oh, and my char was automatically pushed to standard league after death (thought it was supposed to become unusable).
Last edited by val_hallen_I on Jun 7, 2017, 9:48:35 AM
"
val_hallen_I wrote:
Got to lvl 10 in today's one hour solo. Where's my free classic mystery box?

Also, there was a bug, I think - got multiple prophecies after using 1 silver coin.
Oh, and my char was automatically pushed to standard league after death (thought it was supposed to become unusable).

They do the boxes manually, patience grasshopper.

Events without special mods go to hardcore/standard.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
DaFerg wrote:
Do we have to wait for the whole race event to be over to get our mystery box? because i was like 17 levels past the starting level on the act 2 uber beyond and still havent gotten anything yet :'(

They do those manually for these events and Monday is a holiday for NZ, so just hang in there until Tuesday NZT.

I've completed the race with enough levels as well on friday, its not there yet though. Perhaps they'll award it after things settle a bit with the beta.
"
EZPZY wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
DaFerg wrote:
Do we have to wait for the whole race event to be over to get our mystery box? because i was like 17 levels past the starting level on the act 2 uber beyond and still havent gotten anything yet :'(

They do those manually for these events and Monday is a holiday for NZ, so just hang in there until Tuesday NZT.

I've completed the race with enough levels as well on friday, its not there yet though. Perhaps they'll award it after things settle a bit with the beta.

Then the weekend happened and Monday was a holiday for them. So they've only had 2 days to go through every single race that's happened in addition to the mtx patch failing twice and the beta being deployed. Nevermind their normal workload.

So yeah, patience.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
What about that 30-40 minute sever crash out for tons of players during the 2h beyond event. Are they gonna acknowledge it? Screwed over a ton of people, while a small amount of people had the whole time to level
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

We could use some kind of official statement from GGG, when should we expect rewards for races (mystery boxes, mtx, beta keys)? Also, most important, it would be nice to know when should we be worried that we are the only few ones that didn't get their rewards for races - meaning they've already awarded players with prizes but missed few people, coz if it's done manually it's gonna happen for sure.
"
axal25 wrote:
Also, most important, it would be nice to know when should we be worried that we are the only few ones that didn't get their rewards for races - meaning they've already awarded players with prizes but missed few people, coz if it's done manually it's gonna happen for sure.

Got lvl 10 in very first HH race in June 2. No box.
Have no idea they just forgot me or even not handing out the Mystery Boxes.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
axal25 wrote:
Also, most important, it would be nice to know when should we be worried that we are the only few ones that didn't get their rewards for races - meaning they've already awarded players with prizes but missed few people, coz if it's done manually it's gonna happen for sure.

Got lvl 10 in very first HH race in June 2. No box.
Have no idea they just forgot me or even not handing out the Mystery Boxes.

Thanks for reply, too bad GGG doesn't reponds.
Race rewards will be distributed on Monday (NZ time).
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I still haven't got my mistery box :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info