The Ascendant Class Changes

Can we keep old culling strike at Slayer instead of always stun on damaging hit?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
need news about other classes
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
These changes make me think that Rory lost really bad to a CI Witch as a Scion.
These changes are honestly disappointing overall for having to wait so long to see some love put the scions way. I was hoping this would allow some nice very unorthodox or hybrid builds But, I am not seeing it here. Until the global changes are felt it's still too early to tell, but nothing here makes me want to choose a scion over the other classes. But as it stands it seems alot of give with one hand and take away with the other.

Only reason I used some of these acendencies in the past are for things. (like the 30% spell block on gladiator) which have now been taken away. Necromancer also needs Offering effect on self.
wow
Do people commenting "wow hype nice" etc even tried to read those changes?

They are miniscule and boring.
Please change:
- Berserker
So it's 1% life leech all the time
- Gladiator
Remove: two last bonuses to movement speed and dmg (it's shiet)
Add: blood explosion and spell block

Also ability to start from different location sucks abit because we need to wait for merci lab, and we need to reskill (remove temporary path) which is 7 points in my case
Marauder Nodes is still unplayable as a scion , needs more buff!

Berserker needs 1% life and mana all the time
20% of damage leeched as life when taking a savage hit
Just want to chime in that these changes are lacklustre, GGG. Really happy to see some love for the Scion class, as a theorycrafter that plays as much Path of Building as other games. Everything I try to make with her is always crap because you just get more damage and defence as a pure class. The extra skill points don't make up for the watered-down ascendencies.

It was weak and underpowered before, now its just as weak - but different! In fact, some people even want the old weak and underpowered, lol.

If it's going to have weaker bonuses than the rest of the classes, then you have to give it something unique! Otherwise, it's useless, it's a noob-trap - Which, btw, you have publicised that you want to move away from these in order to secure a wider player base.

You have the potential to create a really fun, interesting, and exciting "hybrid class" with the Scion.
Maybe if it gave 10+ skill points in addition to the pathing, the numbers would APPROACH the damage/defense values of the same build made on a pure class, but it would still be watered down due to the lacklustre unique effects of the asecendancy.
Last edited by luckyshin on May 30, 2017, 10:15:39 PM
PLEASE GGG IM BEGGING!!!!!

FIX THE SCION ASCENDANT PORTRAIT PLEASE GGG!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info