Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

"
Sarno wrote:
I'm against this.

Twitch Prime is only available in a handful of countries. GGG's staff live in New Zealand - not a single employee can avail of this promotion. I honestly think that's ridiculous.

This. Agree.
Oh great, more purple. lol
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
This is how deals are made and money is exchanged between companies. This is a good partnership in my opinion and as for the free mtx, you are technically paying for it if you do the Twitch/Amazon Prime thing. Doing the free trial to get the mtx requires giving up your personal information (which people forget is worth something) plus a credit card I believe and you have to cancel it before it the trial ends or you end up paying for it.

In the end it's a business deal, sometimes we get something, other times we don't. I never got any of the Garana exclusives or some of the holiday ones back in the day and they will never come back. I'm salty about the Thanksgiving one, but other than that, it is what it is. There are plenty of other mtxs that are better in my opinion and also there will be more in the future.

If this allows for more funding to make a better game, I'm for it. I like Path of Exile.
I really dont like twitch. Game direction hasnt been for me lately, not surprising.
"
IcyFlame wrote:
Tagging at the end that we can "buy" these MTX's at a later date is a bit rich. As a kiwi this is pretty disappointing.

PR have failed royally here.

You already have at least 7 supporter packs and more MTX than 99% of the playerbase...god. Some people are not to be able to get enough ^^
Cool I already have amazon prime.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
>Give people free stuff who can particapate

>Makes others pay for it

10/10 nice spit to face to loyal customers
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"
IcyFlame wrote:
Tagging at the end that we can "buy" these MTX's at a later date is a bit rich.

That's actually an interesting point. Maybe if it was for items which would later be released for free - or at least obtainable in-game as a reward - this might've been better received.

What irks me about this is I could swear I remember Chris apologizing for something like this in the past - I think it was a Razer or nVidia promotion. I've been trying to find it, and I haven't been able to, but I'm sure he'd said they wouldn't do it again. At the time I had interpreted that to refer to promotions not open to everyone. Maybe I'm imagining things...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on May 16, 2017, 3:50:07 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
I'm against this.

Twitch Prime is only available in a handful of countries. GGG's staff live in New Zealand - not a single employee can avail of this promotion. I honestly think that's ridiculous.

It's a promotion, get over it. It's just more purple anyway...
Having a hard time deciding if I care.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info