Extension of Legacy League

FUCK
THIS
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Vaydra wrote:
I hope the challenges will be deactivated during the extension so that they are not trivialised!

I don't get this attitude. The challenges aren't like the PoE races - it's not about being on top. If more people complete the challenges, that doesn't in any way affect the challenge rewards that the people who already have completed them have earned. Why does it trouble you so to see more folks getting ahead, given that it doesn't cost you anything?
That sucks :(

You guys are fantastic. That you keep so well connected to the community is why I consider you the best game company I have encountered. I often wonder how you guys stay so well connected and so agile as to easily react to the community. How ever you do it, thank you.
Last edited by Thaccus on May 14, 2017, 10:01:16 PM
Already wasted 16ex for end league hype and now you extend this, now i have no currency or something good..
Stay positive Exile

Never drop'd a mirror of kalandra playing since closed beta
Was really hoping for a couple 1 or 2 week races. Haven't touched legacy league in several weeks. Not going to start a new character in a half dead league with no idea when it ends.
"
VKpD wrote:
Was really hoping for a couple 1 or 2 week races. Haven't touched legacy league in several weeks. Not going to start a new character in a half dead league with no idea when it ends.

L2read.
No rest for the wicked.
Whatever GGG does is horrible, they have no good ideas (1/3 of the players)
Whatever GGG does ruins the game forever and causes cancer (1/3 of players)
Whatever GGG does is a personal attack against me and I need a safe space (1/3 of players)
Whatever GGG does is a betrayal of love and motherhood and makes babies barf (1/3 of players)
Whatever GGG does is fine if I get a Beta Key (1/3 of players)

Curiously... those are all the same 1/3 of players.
Four more years! Four more years!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info