Teasers of Upcoming Content

Incoming skeleton parrot pet coming soon to the shop!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Pirates? Come on Fairgraves, come back to us one more time baby. You can always die again!
So fluffy!

Last one looks like something out of Pirates of the Caribbean.
Can we see some Quality Of Life improvements for 3.0 as well?

- The ability to turn Leaguestones on and off, so you can "store" them in your Leaguestone slots without them activating on every new zone. Then simply turn them on to have them activate in the next zone.

- The ability to toggle on and off the map details (mods) while viewing the map, as since Leaguestones launched there can be some lengthy descriptions which can make the "mods rectangle" extend all the way across the map.

- The ability to adjust currency while a trade window is open. Not being able to break up stacks and adjust your currency means often cancelling a trade to get the correct currency in stacks to then re-attempt the trade.

- The ability to check your Master Reputation Levels whilst in someone else's Hide Out.
terrifying :>
oh do please tell me that the cage monster with the arms and swords eats you as a specil move and then stabs all its swords inside its self to damage you befor spiting you back out to try and captue you again to eat you and stab you again !

or is it just a ganaric cage monster that chases you ....
Good monster designs. Kind of creepy.
I want the first one as a pet.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
real spoopy . 10/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info