Act Six: The Brine King Fight

Man I really love the music, it's so ethereal and majestic, fitting for fighting gods.
The modeling,animation, and texturing is very impressive! It seems like the different areas of the boss are more clearly defined....it just looks really good! :)
Cool water effects. Will Nessa survive, though?
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Great, now I know which boss will whoop my ass this season :^ )
So i killed Malachai the nightmare, i destroyed the Beast then a hermit crab is next-to-kill :)
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Not bad. This would be ~level 55 fight or so?

Also whoever was playing, pretty clutch fighting.

The character was 48 with roughly 1,200 life, slightly underleveled for the area (which is not something final, nor is the boss balance). This is probably one of the weakest character currently used to take a look at the new content.
From my perspective I was playing badly because I wasn't using my regular keybindings, and playing "well" isn't also the best way to showcase a new boss fight.

Amazing.
But what happens if a tp is open and later the water got it? Can the guy come back?
IGN: Gonorreitor
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Bro, partin the sea and all is coo, but his little fucking crablegs should move when he turns, just saying.

IMMERSION LOST
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Apr 19, 2017, 11:54:12 PM
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Fight is cool. Hopefully that time to kill is for demonstration purposes only though.

It's 2 minutes and it's a boss fight, they're suppose to be long. One shotting bosses is stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info