New Concept Art

"
Midgaard12 wrote:
I don't like the ilidan weapons on lunaris. Their too iconic. I get that the weapons represent a half moon or something like that but this is too much. Maybe Make her helm the focus piec in stead.

Too iconic, to Illadin, lol wtf? When I see that weapon shape I instantly think Klingon ceremonial weapons, which are more popular and more iconic. Also who cares, the design team decided to integrate the representative qualities of the celestial bodies into the weapons of the characters, Solaris having beams on her spear and Lunaris using glaives, it makes sense, its elegant and it should stay the way it is.

Also PLEASE can we have that in our hideout!
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Apr 10, 2017, 1:52:33 AM
The Solaris vs lunaris statue reminds me of final fantasy.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
stop with the bullshit give beta ffs !
Lunaris looks like Magina + legion commander combine together
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
ggg would rather post naked pictures of chris wilson than anything remotely related to game design!

and that is because the new acts will be nothing more than new maps. even if ggg had infinite budget and infinite time, they would not give the player anything else to do but stupidly grind maps until the standstill point, and repeat. that is the limit of chris-chan wilson's imagination, and he won't ever let other people add creativity to his mono-dimensional "vision". (and don't get me started on urgently needed ease-of-use features they could implement in an afternoon but haven't even considered doing since beta...)

please don't give them money any more... they simply don't deserve it, if only for their stubbornness.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Apr 10, 2017, 2:46:16 AM
"
Karamzin wrote:
It's sad Lunaris' weapons are so unrealistic. Art is awesome, though.

What do you mean "unrealistic"? There's a whole school of martial arts dedicated to the use of half moon and hook swords:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXKESDkbmXQ

Granted the BaguaZheng are much smaller than depicted in the Lunaris pic, but you absolutely could use them as deadly weapons with sufficient training. And they would make for good offensive/defensive slashing weapons.
Last edited by tacotiklah on Apr 10, 2017, 2:45:25 AM
"
tacotiklah wrote:
"
Karamzin wrote:
It's sad Lunaris' weapons are so unrealistic. Art is awesome, though.

What do you mean "unrealistic"? There's a whole school of martial arts dedicated to the use of half moon and hook swords:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXKESDkbmXQ

Granted the BaguaZheng are much smaller than depicted in the Lunaris pic, but you absolutely could use them as deadly weapons with sufficient training. And they would make for good offensive/defensive slashing weapons.

Well dancing looks nice, would be cool to check out how they fare against a knight.
the solaris vs lunaris artwork is actually quite the high quality piece of art. Someone spend a lot of time with that one.
Kitavas Mace would not work in combat this way.
You could not use one of the thorns if they have this arrangement.
Just keep getting more and more hype for the new acts with every sneak peak on the new content :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info