Developer Q&A - Answers Part 3

"
I don't think the solution is to substantially reduce the amount going on in the Path of Exile endgame. While it can be hectic, that's what people enjoy playing, so a scorched earth policy of changing it to be much simpler would probably be negative overall

This view is so wrong!!!! How can you possibly think people enjoy the current mapping clusterfuck that's going on?!??!?

I can't tell what's hitting me, I can't tell what I'm hitting, I can't tell where I'm standing, I can't tell what buffs/debuffs are on me.
How can you POSSIBLY think people enjoy that?

I'm not talking about the FPS themselves -> that's a different discussion. Even in the miraculous case where I'm actually getting good FPS, I still can't tell things apart!!!

It's not "hectic", it's chaotic!!

Please, make simpler effects, more telegraphed, with less particles, so I can actually see and REACT to the enemies in front of me, instead of roflstomping over them and then suddenly getting insta-gibbed.
Is there a reason for making Corrupted Areas not spawn in Maps? On my first time encountering them they felt scary and amazing. They had a sense of danger. I would really like that feeling back in maps.
Ctrl f trade... game is great trading is fucked.
"
lunaticloser wrote:
I can't tell where I'm standing,

I died in LHC yesterday because of this. The wall blocked my freezing pulse, but i dont realized it. The gap or what was too small. I pushed all potions what i had so i was not frozen. While mobs saw me and hit me i hitted the wall... WTF?! I died in 1-2 seconds because a wall what blocked only my attack, monsters hitted me freely... It happened in the spider lair which connected to the Alira zone. I hope these kind of things changing in future.
Last edited by ShinigamiKller on Apr 3, 2017, 6:04:12 AM
How much of a performance hit comes from the fact that 99% of item drops are just fluff that nobody will ever pick up?

Especially in high tier maps with good mods the whole map can be full of items that have zero value and are there just for fluff.

Has there been talk of reducing the amount of item drops but increasing the quality of said drops?
"
This is a very good point and it's possible that we will expand the currency tab in the future to hold more things.

YES PLEASE, oh god I need this so bad, i've been so upset about this...
barely sensefull questions zzzz where is the auction house? this stupid trade system is stone age! its terrible!
barely sensefull questions zzzz where is the auction house? this stupid trade system is stone age! its terrible!
CTRL+F trade

whyyy nothingggg
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info