New Microtransactions - Deicide Armour Set and Wings, Phoenix Wings

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY D:
325 qand 320 for wings? Prices keep going up and up on MTX :/ and pricing seems to just be randomly thrown together to force you to buy 2 point packs. You have to buy two $20 packs or a $20 pack $10 pack and a $5 pack lol GG GGG
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Last edited by Gunslingerx64 on Mar 16, 2017, 3:04:51 PM
Looks amazing, my brother bought the Phoenix wings for his Phoenix set and it looks sweet.
phoenix wings is actually pretty cool.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
I am mostly impressed with the new Lioneyes' watch theme, the chills !
So GGG, when are are you going to add physics to your wings just like you did for the tentacle wings ?
"
Sokr4tis wrote:
For REALZ now: as much as i like almost all of the armour-MTXes, i think GGG fell in love with the word "armour" and forgot about any Mage-like Robes or cloths besides prophecy supporter pack.

I want a Mage-like MTX-set.

No point in running around as a spellcaster and looking like the most badass warrior. And pls give some love to shields as well, they are also lacking compared to the super-cool
armour-MTXes.
i want GGG to read this. pls start a "we want a mage-like MTX" -thread on reddit for me, i have no account there(and i wont make one)
much appreciated and thx for being awesome

/signed
Anyone that can show me the Phoenix wings with a demon king armour set and/or infernal armour set?
Considering getting them, but it's so annoying that you can't preview them on your character :\
Is it me or does the decide wings fall "flat"?

get it, flat because they only used 1 layer of projection instead of giving it volume and a flame trail...

no seriously, i hope you do a better job on the next thing, this is sub par...
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
didnt we see this set ages ago??? something china server related ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info