Funny Community Videos

Holy shit, the guy with the first two videos... been a while since I saw someone who understood so little of humour.
jesus those were so bad, memes used out of place like some 10 year old reddit autist, high quality vids over low quality vids appearing at just the right timing to divert the attention from the RIP, aka the very reason why people watch this videos, overuse of slow motion (or how to spot a kid who just found the existence of it) and forced usage of songs when they dont fit

this is like... the guy is way below the basics, holy shit anyone that actually loves comedy should see those vids as an insult to comedy itself, they are that bad. Really really bad. I sincerely hope that the creator is a kid, cause if he's an adult... well good luck in life I guess

Oh and the mathil vid wasnt funny either. this thread just seems like someone at GGG was high as fuck for the whole day then at the last minute remembered that he neeeded some vids for the thread

The gifs were nice, I guess
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 14, 2017, 3:29:52 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
Holy shit, the guy with the first two videos... been a while since I saw someone who understood so little of humour.
jesus those were so bad, memes used out of place like some 10 year old reddit autist, high quality vids over low quality vids appearing at just the right timing to divert the attention from the RIP, aka the very reason why people watch this videos, overuse of slow motion (or how to spot a kid who just found the existence of it) and forced usage of songs when they dont fit

this is like... the guy is way below the basics, holy shit anyone that actually loves comedy should see those vids as an insult to comedy itself, they are that bad. Really really bad. I sincerely hope that the creator is a kid, cause if he's an adult... well good luck in life I guess

Oh and the mathil vid wasnt funny either. this thread just seems like someone at GGG was high as fuck for the whole day then at the last minute remembered that he neeeded some vids for the thread

The gifs were nice, I guess

100% a Scrub that gets rekt in the video :D
A day at the beach - omfg that's so hilarious!!!
"Awkward Conversation" gif was my favorite ... hehehehe
Why don't you Alt+F4 some more pussies.
LOL @ Mathil the elephant.
"
xSkirus wrote:
These are really badly made and not funny at all lol, leave to it the league highlights guy to make the dope videos.

Ye the rip Compilations are not well done. Project PT'S during Breach were well done!
I have one!

Well it a bit funny at least to me.. but zero editing or anything i just haven't found a place to post it yet now i saw this. Hehehe..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZFdU_yK6Y

Just me getting whooped by a bigass skeleton
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info