Introducing the Legacy Hat and Other New Microtransactions!

Thank you, the legacy brimmed hat was just what I needed for my character!
quick question, if you have say 2 or 3 bandana's would we get the skin for all or just for one?
IGN: The_Nutcase
hats.......... ok ill buy
Cool,Hooded cloak and fiery eyes look awesome! gg ggg
Last edited by RuthlessWelshy on Mar 9, 2017, 6:15:17 AM
I think, things like cloaks would be great new items, with different base stats, that we can drop, craft and trade :D wish i could experience that in 3.0 patch :D
Last edited by Harambeu on Mar 9, 2017, 6:33:38 AM
I was afraid existing owners of the banana would not get the second one, but GGG once again proves that they care about fans, thanks!
Great to see something else besides flashy and/or big armour stuff. I'm all for variation. Keep 'em coming! What about a bit more feminine gear? (and yes... I can see the occasional templar in drag...)
one of the hats got already introduced 20 days ago by ziggyD

insta buy!!!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 9, 2017, 7:48:59 AM
I am sure people will love these.
There is nothing there for me.

Please up your MTX game.

Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Last edited by Paion on Mar 9, 2017, 8:02:27 AM
I would probably get a few of these. Bummer... I spent my last 600 points on mystery chests only to get 4 crappy horns and almost all duplicate items that were garbage. I loved their post where they claim to have changed the way chests work to be more ethical.... they still have a long way to go to do that. Make it so we can't get duplicates of items unless they are crystals and fireworks and stuff. Who needs more than one of a MTX that you can't use more than one of..... highly unethical

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info