2.6.0d Patch Notes

good on the perandus change thanks for listening.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
juggleme wrote:
Turned multi-threading back on and begun crashing again. Don't think it's fixed.

Apparently,you can't read

"Tomorrow (Thursday NZT/Wednesday US Time) we're planning to release patch 2.6.0d...."
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Mar 7, 2017, 11:45:53 PM
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
juggleme wrote:
Turned multi-threading back on and begun crashing again. Don't think it's fixed.

Apparently,you can't read

"Tomorrow (Thursday NZT/Wednesday US Time) we're planning to release patch 2.6.0d...."

hahaha
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Solid patch, thanks for fixing the voll's bug.
Please increase the drop rate of ancient reliquary keys. lvl 83 and still no keys its very sad and demotivating. If i hit lvl 90 without seeing a single key i would just stop playing the league. the only reason im on legacy league is not for the league stones but for the chance to get legacy uniques from keys. please increase the drop rate and make the good uniques harder to get to balance things.
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
Thanks for fixing the crashes! Great job guys!
"
My question is what happened to the exploited implicit legacy relic items?

Are they being changed retroactively to have the proper implicits or are there now legacy legacy foils?

I would also like to know this. did people who blessed their items get boned?
Last edited by Purpleplushies on Mar 8, 2017, 12:15:12 AM
"
Made Ancient Reliquary Keys allocated as valuable items, according to allocation rules.

What exactly does this mean?
Censored.
Fantastic work on the Cadir-bro fix! It really did seem like an oversight that there wasn't at least a small chance to encounter Cadiro since it seems the leaguestones offering the right mod for that were extremely hard to come by.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Last edited by systemdown on Mar 8, 2017, 12:17:02 AM
Would be nice to know when a LeagueStones has been consumed, instead of having to hit H all the time to check how many charges are left.....
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info