How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
how do u manage lab enchants ?
chance so damn low

Mostly you do without. But maybe you get lucky and get an enchant for one of the skills that you use. If you're planning on crafting a helmet, you can spend a lot of time in Delve for Enchanted Fossils. If your helm is going to be unique, then you take your chances with Twice Enchanted or do without. Past several leagues have dropped lots of Twice Enchanted from league mechanic.
Stuck. I'm missing maps and can't fill out my white maps also I keep dying! I don't know why! Despite that I like my build as squishy as it feels. I might roll another if I can't get to 90.

Spoiler
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
Stuck. I'm missing maps and can't fill out my white maps also I keep dying! I don't know why! Despite that I like my build as squishy as it feels. I might roll another if I can't get to 90.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

PoB shows you are not using anything beyond the Large cluster jewels?
I assume you are working towards this?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
DoubleU wrote:

PoB shows you are not using anything beyond the Large cluster jewels?
I assume you are working towards this?

I'm trying to get one medium and one small cluster jewel, the latter with some extra defensive stuff but i've been unlucky with jewel drops.
rip servers thats it
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Try farming Harbour Bridge, it is a quick and dirty way to get some jewels fairly quickly.
They won't be very high level but can get you started.

Free Endurance Charges. Useful.

Life leech to compliment my Energy Shield leech ideal for EB and MOM.

Blind adds some avoidance and Supercharge is just a powerful notable for a lightning damage build.

Crafted these quite easy but I spent too much currency trying to get the right combinations and these could still be better hopefully when I reach high yellow maps some good Cluster Jewels will drop, here's hoping.

(I actually farmed HB to get some jewels but most were for attack builds. These were from maps.)
Last edited by AbilityPoints on Mar 24, 2020, 11:25:02 AM
I can't seem to get a small melee/attack jewel to drop, everything I get is ES and Mana.
Ah well, back to maps.
"
DoubleU wrote:
I can't seem to get a small melee/attack jewel to drop, everything I get is ES and Mana.
Ah well, back to maps.

Haha that's always the case isn't it? What you want to drop never seems to do.
so I'm currently stuck around cruel lab at SSF with this build. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125. it relies on too many uniques as it is however I don't want to start over for now. What can I roll on weapons and such to sustain?

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info