How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Luxuary gem leveling device :(

Why sad face?
As a casual player I just completed my goal of level 90 on my primary build in 100 hours. My second build is at level 88. Finally can take on most of the Metamorph creatures at full strength. But with no desire to continue I'm taking a 2 week break. Overall I first hated Metamorph league but once I got used to it taking longer to kill a boss with their buffed life I ended up liking this league a lot. I'm glad to hear that GGG is going to make the Metamorph mechanic show up more often than the usual 10% when it is added to the core game.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

I could call this league "6l drops". Sirisusly.
I was bored to death and decided to give SSF-HC a chance. Level 73 ED Trickster, took me a day to get him into maps.

"

Really can't complain.. not using a logout makro because I think that's pussying out and gotten close to death a couple times, but so far my character's doing very well in maps and has decent DPS. About to do 3rd lab and see where I can take it from there.

Good practice for the next race. :)
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
Hasunic wrote:
'

This bow should be illegal for ssf hc

Didn't you start ssfhc like... the day before you posted this? How did you craft that in that short amount of time
Last edited by yamface on Mar 1, 2020, 1:17:35 AM
For the very first time i killed Bestiary boss.
Last edited by de99ial on Mar 1, 2020, 2:30:50 AM
"
yamface wrote:
"
Hasunic wrote:
'

This bow should be illegal for ssf hc

Didn't you start ssfhc like... the day before you posted this? How did you craft that in that short amount of time

My first build died at a bear camp in monster 82 delve.

I had already crafted the base, but I had a bad prefix, but I had the attack speed + T1 dot.

I figured, if I wanted another go, I wwanted to finish that, Otherwise I wouldnt do it.

I 6linked and 6socketed in 70 jewellers + 50 fusings, but I had more... but I just got very lucky.

Then I annulled off the bad prefix.

I still needed +2 support gems ( I had only unlocked +1 support gems on my first mastermind kill), but I still killed her.

I had all the prophecy chains except one, but I had lvl 3 on my BL sabo, so I just farmed only prophecies for 40 minutes on that guy and unlocked the last mastercraft I needed.

I then did the counsel with the TR Build and finished the bow.

Sadly I never got an empower on any of the builds, so I was only at 80k toxic rain dps :( and i never got lvl 21 toxic rain from 10 gem corrupts.

[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
I decided my last character would by a Life/ES hybrid build but somewhere along the line it became a LL without a Shavs...

Spoiler
...it's surprisingly safe, I just die as much as my other builds but less often to chaos damage.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on Mar 2, 2020, 3:17:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info