Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

i mean no armor set ever again or what
Last edited by Kostax on Mar 1, 2017, 3:45:24 AM
Shit rewards and tedious as fuck.
I guess it's for minority who have time to grind.
"
Excyis wrote:
Shit rewards and tedious as fuck.
I guess it's for minority who have time to grind.

jup saying exactly the same each league, but GGG doesnt care that only a very small %age of all players can actually enjoy a league or complete it...

The whole league system should be changed.
I'm quite disappointed. The standard footprint at 12, boring at this point. The weapon is fine, nothing super spicy, it's nice. Lastly... The Portal Effect...Disappointed. It looks quite generic. Not sure why that isn't the standard portal effect. I'm hoping 3.0 will be a bit more grand. Hoping for maybe more challenges and 4 effects.
Instead of forcing players to grind the same bosses over and over again for a hundred times, every Boss of that Endgame Grind challenge should give you points, and to complete the Endgame Grind challenge, you would need a certain number of points. That way, players had more choice of which endgame content they actually want to grind without making it too easy. I think this would be better game design.

Also I think, the developers who designed these grind challenge should be punished by forcing them to do this challenge, so they can actually feel how bad game design it is.
Last edited by Zottelfisch on Mar 1, 2017, 11:53:38 AM
"
Zottelfisch wrote:
Also I think, the developers who designed these grind challenge should be punished by forcing them to do this challenge, so they can actually feel how bad game design it is.

This. Creators must reach 40/40 to feel, how bad it been.
Of сourse through normal gameplay as regular player.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Sorry but this rewards looks like a crap, no reason to make challenges, old perandus reward looks much better and seems like content of legacy league for a 1 week max. This is disappointment, bad work ggg.
100 council runs for were you can now only get 1 chaos items lmfao no realy lmfao plz remove this as this is just adding insult to
injury.
[Removed by Support]

It's really not ok to be a certain something anymore it seems.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Mar 1, 2017, 2:32:47 PM
"
Jeniok wrote:
1 week max.

Goof luck with 36 challanges in 1 week ^ ^
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Jeniok wrote:
1 week max.

Goof luck with 36 challanges in 1 week ^ ^

I said - with this poor rewards have no reason to do it. Same footprint, ugly weapon effect + standart portal effect. If you like thet poor items gl with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info