Ethereal Knives Duelist Guide [ Video Included ]

Where does your INT come from? Items?
"
oxy_ wrote:
My build right now
Grace is really good, have 2900 armour at 45 lvl with shitly gear.1478 hp.
My gear
Spoiler

You should boost the quality followed by alching that helmet. Or something to it
"
ritzblitz wrote:
Where does your INT come from? Items?

Yup. All attributes neck, and some of my armor has int.
Any reason you didn't go for the two 12% life nodes on the 'Bloodless; circle?
Links to the builds all seem to stop at level 50.
Dont fall for this bullshit really, it dont work u gonna end up reroll at 50 cause this build lack 1 main thing.. int. U cant even skill the gem EK ,or use wands with spelldmg / castspeed.
Shadow is the shit for Ek really, however duelists are awesome for Bow so this build picking up irongrip instead and some minor adjusts work instead.. then u farm with firetrap/poisonarrow up to 30, after poison / rainofarrows bear traos for single. That's the only viable build i came across on duelist from opinions of others and my own experience.
"
k0z wrote:
Dont fall for this bullshit really, it dont work u gonna end up reroll at 50 cause this build lack 1 main thing.. int. U cant even skill the gem EK ,or use wands with spelldmg / castspeed.
Shadow is the shit for Ek really, however duelists are awesome for Bow so this build picking up irongrip instead and some minor adjusts work instead.. then u farm with firetrap/poisonarrow up to 30, after poison / rainofarrows bear traos for single. That's the only viable build i came across on duelist from opinions of others and my own experience.

That's funny because I have my EK leveled up to max and have this wand equiped

But it's cute that you figured out how to use the internet.
Too funny.

Great guide though, having a blast doing something very similar!
is this a good 1st character build?
I havent made it to mercy on any chars yet, assuming you went hp/phys damage/not sure here.

Can you elaborate on the bandits :)

If I beat you to them before you can reply I'm gonna go Hp/cast speed/skill point.
Last edited by firerebel on Feb 27, 2013, 2:33:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info