New Unique Items in Content Update 2.6.0

Those are just easy way to get nice physical dagger. You can buy/craft ur own rare dagger, w/e. There is still more options than for lightning/cold weapons.
exellent work as always!
a stun based physical maul with the free intelligence, a pretty decent maul alright, can deffinitly see it in use.

a fire staff that can be used as a spell casting weapon or oro's counterpart in the form of a more defencive staff. an exellent 7 link with some overpowered 100% fire damage, 15% fire pen and the alwayas helpful freeze immunity... is it too powerful or balanced? doesn't matter!

i really don't know if theres anything posetive i could say about the boots however...
getting 700 dex won't be easy but it's possible, 70 is a minimum life roll afterall.
immune to the ground effects and gaining life reg while moving has a good synergy and if used with cyclone you will always be moving. will these really work that well with a character that moves too fast or uses cyclone like skills?
lets just say these boots didn't really do it for me.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Those Boots! <3
Hi,

I got two questions regarding the new Lethargy Jewel.

1. Will the Splash-Damage scale with AoE modifiers?
2. Will the Splash-Damage work with damage conversion - or if you wear Pyre you will deal no splash damage at all?

Ty for the answers!
GGG always posts something that makes me second guess my original build for a new league, it's frustrating but I <3 it :)

Keep it up.
GG, GGG! I can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX & a gore scorching ray skill gem MTX mmmm one can hope!
Hope there's something for one handed maces or axes. So far there's only Wing's of Entropy, Soultaker, Cameria's maul, Calinellus Malleus,and Breath of the Council. 4 end game weapons that have very mediocre damage with except of the last. And for the last one, Breath of the Council, is that....Assassin ...Maul your thinking? Implicit is elemental 32%, meh damage pdps wise compare to say your usual claw/sword/dagger build, has 80% chaos.....what exactly does this unique even synergy with? Chaos builds can get a 90% wand with a 30+% implict spell damage and may even roll a chaos damage modifier and cast speed.
Others are more of an offhand such Jack, the axe (do people still use those?) and Death's Hand.
I am actually sitting duck
Meanwhile life builds are still crap and poison is still balanced. rip. I do enjoy this league alot i just wish some power was given to life since ES is clearly without a doubt superior.
Bring back Harvest
Last edited by Purganis on Feb 28, 2017, 3:20:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info