New Rogue Exiles Coming to Content Update 2.6.0

*jizz*
Looks good!
Too bad they too will get oneshotted without being noticed.

what about the racing prizes?
Yay! Either something that will kill us before we can react to it or something that will die before we have a chance to react to it.
When can we buy the new supporter packs?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
It's hilarious Bolt Brownfur has the exact same looks with gear as my lvl 100 juggernaut in breach hardcore .. coincidence? I think not! Get your inspiration from somewhere else Chris :P
This just reminds me of a hideout decoration that is long overdue: victory trophies. As in, the first time you kill a particular rogue exile, or certain bosses, a corresponding statue (with a variety of possible poses) becomes available for your hideout. I would also suggest that certain masters might also start offering bounties on particular rogue exiles...

And on the subject of hideouts: will we be seeing new available tilesets for them? For example, why can't we choose between Lunaris and Solaris schemes for Zana's? How about a wintry variation for the outdoor hideout tilesets as an option?
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
February 16: Legacy League/Content Update 2.6.0 full details.

Nice roadmap you guys have/live uppto in GGG headquarters..................
Last edited by ZeyOrk1 on Feb 15, 2017, 6:34:28 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yay! Either something that will kill us before we can react to it or something that will die before we have a chance to react to it.

This is a buff to melee builds too, 4/5 rogue exiles are ranged. :P

Still, I like that there are more rogue exiles being added to the game.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info