Balancing Legacy Unique Items

Please while at it add a note on Headhunter that it will give you buffs even if your minions/totems kill a rare mob.
Two minutes after the news, every single gifts from above is already sold :P
Interesting news, wonder how many people are checking their stashes for old uniques
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Misleading title...

This is about League-exclusive unique items

not Legacy

Based on Bex's reply and things that have been brought up in the past, I would expect to see Kaom's get a buff, Mjolner get fixed (again, again, again?), etc.
U MAD?
Wow. Shav's revelation OP OP now. That's insane mana regen.
buff kaoms too even if its no league spec item
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hey REMEMBER WHEN YOU GUYS NERFED KAOM'S AND BRINGER OF RAIN

LUL!!!!!

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Sweet, legacy shav's ring will still be better. :D

I am not sure what's going on here. Legacy were good, for then, not GGG-style great (not even sure what that means when they use it, since the disconnect between them and reality is strong), but even the legacy version in standard now is underwhelming.

For this ring to be useful at all, it needs to be... useful. It does nothing. Just another troll unique from the only company I've ever seen troll their consumer base.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Feb 8, 2017, 7:32:44 PM
"

LUL!!!!!

Bringer of Rain totally deserves to go back to its originally glory (well, almost - lowered block chance would be fine).

But Kaom's... that's such a broken item already. There's a good reason it's still one of the most popular chests along with Belly of the Beast. How else are you going to get that life in a CI-dominated game?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 8, 2017, 7:30:18 PM
"
Tempada wrote:
"

LUL!!!!!

Bringer of Rain totally deserves to go back to its originally glory (well, almost - lowered block chance would be fine).

But Kaom's... that's such a broken item already. There's a good reason it's still one of the most popular chests along with Belly of the Beast. How else are you going to get that life in a CI-dominated game?

Best?

HEHEHEHEH

LIFE = BEST

hHAHAhehehehhe
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info