Donald Trump and US politics

"I'm going to become the first liberal suicide bomber. This is pissing me off. I'm going to go down and blow up the fucking Guardian": https://youtube.com/watch?v=QLr2NjnF0dk&t=5m10s
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 10, 2017, 3:22:07 PM
In other news, Hillary won't run again for public office, she says:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/09/10/hillary-says-shell-never-run-office-im-done-candidate/

Amen, though it'd be a laugh riot if she did. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Hillary is toast as far as electability. Bernie and Biden are too old. Warren getting close to too old. Dems need a whole new team.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I think the dems should run Maxine Waters against Trump. If she's in the primaries, I'm gonna flip to Democrat and vote for her.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 11, 2017, 12:59:09 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
In other news, Hillary won't run again for public office, she says:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/09/10/hillary-says-shell-never-run-office-im-done-candidate/

Amen, though it'd be a laugh riot if she did. =^[.]^=

Hillary is too busy not killing people who are investigating her. So busy in fact, that her team.has forgotten to write suicide notes for the people they didn't harm.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Someone PLEASE tell me that Mar-a-lago got trashed, and all the racist Trump supporters in Florida are now homeless. I've been down in the dumps since November 8th, and I need some good news.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 11, 2017, 1:41:44 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Someone PLEASE tell me that Mar-a-lago got trashed, and all the racist Trump supporters in Florida are now homeless. I've been down in the dumps since November 8th, and I need some good news.
We are told there are no Muslim suicide bombers because no true Muslim would be a suicide bomber. By the same logic, there are no racist Trump supporters because no true Trump supporter would be a racist.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
From what I can tell Mar a Lago is OK, but Trump's for sale mansion on St Martins was trashed completely. No pics yet. He was asking $28 million, then $17 million. Now? Probably not so much.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
We are told there are no Muslim suicide bombers because no true Muslim would be a suicide bomber. By the same logic, there are no racist Trump supporters because no true Trump supporter would be a racist.

It's easy for those who are racists to project their own identities on an authority figure. Whether is it conscious (the couple thousand white supremacists in the US) or unconscious (the significantly higher number of addle-headed Progressives), to them, Trump is a racist. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
ChanBalam wrote:
From what I can tell Mar a Lago is OK, but Trump's for sale mansion on St Martins was trashed completely. No pics yet. He was asking $28 million, then $17 million. Now? Probably not so much.

That's cool and all, but now that it got trashed, he'll just get a pay check from his insurance company for probably more than the home is worth. Buy expensive properties in a hurricane zone, and insure them for more than they're worth. Yeah buddy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info