New Microtransactions - Kaom and Daresso Portal

Awesome work GGG. You all impress me with your dedication to the game and the community all the time!
meh
next difficulty level portal please.
Rating "M" - for Mature.
If only GGG was putting half the ressource they put in making new MTX into Reworking/Tweaking/buffing older content they would have so much more succes. Success based on quality of product rather than abusing people's gaming and collector addiction
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Cool!!!
awesome portals, but I already have so many to choose from at the moment haha..
Both of these are epic sauce!
To be honest, I like this portal way better...

But GGG, if you were to come out with new back attachments, here are some ideas of what we would want.

(1.)
New angel wings would be cool considering there are a few gore/dark themed back attachments and only one angel wings back attachment... what kind of angel wings though? The kind that are white and as big as those tentacle wings, and that are shaped like those wings, and maybe a nice gold or white glow.

(2.)
Some new capes, as there are only two of them, but the thing is, those two capes have that fire on top of them... and some people complain about it. (Not that I don't like it, I think its cool)

(3.)
Maybe a big sword on your back would be cool(Kinda like the Survivor Supporter Pack they had a long time ago, that had a nice back attachment.).
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
atziri portal?
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info