Happy Holidays! Get A Free Stormcaller Mystery Box!

Wont be spending a single cent on this game again unless this promotion is given out for people who missed it because we dont come to the website everyday.

This website is in "maintenance mode" way too often. Its really stupid how this was not on the front page or a notice/popup when we logged in. Ive spent hundreds on this game.

To hide this gift was a slap in the face.
"Thank" you for a gift for ua and ru players 5 days before the new year and 2 weeks before Christmas. In the New Year we are left without a gift...
Last edited by Nikoltait on Dec 31, 2016, 4:16:59 PM
I saw it. Misread it.

Missed it.
"
Morpheusxeno wrote:
Wont be spending a single cent on this game unless this promotion is given out for people who missed it because we dont come to the website everyday.

As new player coming from World of Tanks, my quoting explain my feeling!
"
Morpheusxeno wrote:
Wont be spending a single cent on this game again unless this promotion is given out for people who missed it because we dont come to the website everyday.

This website is in "maintenance mode" way too often. Its really stupid how this was not on the front page or a notice/popup when we logged in. Ive spent hundreds on this game.

The promotion wasn't hidden, it was on the forum for everyone to see, it also ran for three days so it is only your own fault if you didn't get the free gift. I missed it aswell and am also a little pissed but only at myself for not checking the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info