Breach League Statistics

Could the breachlords spawn more often in normal breaches, I'm at 2/5 for gaining splinters, need Tuul, Uul and Chayula and at this rate the challenge might as well be at the bottom of the list with the endgame grinds because it's never going to happen.

Also, I hope 30% increase makes a noticeable difference because the price of chayula splinters atm is insane.
I'm not even surprised.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
slothx wrote:
Thats a lot of ES based items on the most used list..

Not really surprising is it?

"
I'm not even surprised.

See didn't even surprise the Dino Queen either
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Dec 20, 2016, 7:35:01 PM
"Damage Avoidance"?! I knew something was fishy back when I fought perandus mobs.

That's a terrible way of nerfing us, are you that scared of lowering peoples tooltips? :(
Perception is reality.
It would be nice to earn my own Chayula breach before this league ends....
That Ancestral Warchief tho. lol
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I've found 2 splinters of chayula. Damn,if you had buffed the drop rate from the beggining i'd have 2.6
That would make a big difference.
"The snowstorm skill used by the Tul Breach monsters now provides less damage avoidance to the monsters inside of it."

Rory - "we aren't keen on having hidden mechanics"
"
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I hope a nerf to BV double dip is coming too

Likely.

inb4 fixing broken build leads to perfectly fine builds being completely destroyed in the process

Only will happen if they nerf the amount of damage per stack instead of just making that damage only apply to the initial hit. Just about anything degen based is broken as hell on BV at the moment. Like, with no other damage modifiers, even a BV ignite would deal 140% damage per second of the initial hit with 20 stacks.

"
Aziraphale wrote:
"The snowstorm skill used by the Tul Breach monsters now provides less damage avoidance to the monsters inside of it."

Rory - "we aren't keen on having hidden mechanics"

The ice AoEs currently give 15% damage reduction, 30% dodge, and 30% spell dodge. Should probably say that since it doesn't tell you anywhere - though this is datamined information.

The boss version is 25% damage reduction, 40% dodge, and 40% spell dodge.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Dec 20, 2016, 9:23:55 PM
I have 6 Chayula Splinter wow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info