I have 3 blood shields and 6 blood portals now :) Great ^^
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
"
Runslingan wrote:
I have 3 blood shields and 6 blood portals now :) Great ^^

Ah but do you have this?!

It's a game changer.
Thx
Still hoping for a "special" discount for the premium tabs bundle, better than 17%. Also waiting for >33% tab upgrade.

Otherwise, keep up the good work :)
Last edited by maxdpi on Nov 26, 2016, 2:51:31 PM
"
deltis wrote:
"
alfims wrote:
Discounted character slots before next league please. Thanks.

+1

+2
Saved
This would be far more interesting if a substantial portion of the playerbase weren't getting a black screen in-game right now.

Step up your game, GGG. I can't justify buying tabs when I don't even know for sure if I'll be able to play PoE on the computers I want to play on next week.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
This would be far more interesting if a substantial portion of the playerbase weren't getting a black screen in-game right now.

Step up your game, GGG. I can't justify buying tabs when I don't even know for sure if I'll be able to play PoE on the computers I want to play on next week.

Exaggerate much?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Hi GGG , I was wondering are you planning in the coming days discounts on coins? In Russia now is very hard times, and you have so many cool microtransaction :(
https://i.imgur.com/xfYALaY.png - Мем "благородный ХЦешник ставит на место любителя похвастаться счетом смертей (софтовичка)"

https://i.imgur.com/QtzrMCa.jpg - Мем от которого подожжет у софтовика или актовичка

https://vk.com/@path_of_memes-kirow - Мое интервью и булинг ваших любимых стримеров
Last edited by KirowGod1337 on Nov 26, 2016, 9:27:12 PM
It's sunday but theres no sale on regular stash tab bundles?
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:

Exaggerate much?

Check the threads. Yes, that's right, there are multiple.

And belittling other peoples' problems, especially when it's a problem on the scale of making the game outright completely unplayable, in the context of that game's forums, is really immature and bad form. You should be ashamed of yourself.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info