Last Chance to get your Carnage Mystery Boxes! Get a free Mystery Box when you spend Points

"
MuesliKriega wrote:

thx Bex :)

I also happened to get the carnage body armor, thanks GGG. The last free box I got carnage weapon effect, thanks for that one also :)

Though I still dislike the mystery boxes, I would much rather just buy the mtx straight away. Since the first time I tried mystery boxes, I never bought them again. All in all, these boxes might actually hurt your sales in the long run.
The boxes both leave a bad taste in your mouth when you don't get what you want and when you get duplicates. These boxes also leave a bad taste in our mouths when we don't get what we want from the boxes and cannot buy those mtx straight away.
Both of those options will prevent players from buying more microtransactions, and also gets the players to stop spending points until the items from the boxes are in the store. Me, I'm now always waiting till the stuff from the boxes goes on sale.
That's great and all, but it's fucking bullshit. Was it so hard to do it at the same time as the thanksgiving sale? I mean I'm probably going to get some stupid shit but it's an annoyance I don't expect GGG to put their players through by this point..
Dem metal chickens
-_-" what i hope is, they gave all the mtx item a discount not like this, and i hope they sell that blue-dark seraph armour set, cuz i want it, i just play this game and i want that armour , my friend say its from challange
Literally used all my points yesterday on the sale. Is there any way I can get accredited a box? :3
maybe it's out of place,
but i wouldn't mind if that candle-chest would be made avaiable as MTX for the basic stach-chest
feels DarkSoulish
<3

in case i missed it somehow whilst browsing the store - sorry :/
or if it's some tileset of any of the masters - please let me know

regards

Not a terrible value this season. No head, no shield tho.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Can we get next edition snow boxes with white wings included?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
champloncar wrote:
Not spending any points on your "mystery" aka waste of money boxes, untill you either make it so we can trade mtx or we can no longer roll the same items over and over from boxes. experiences so far: 4x skin transfer 3x candle shield 3x candle hat 2 x carnage boots.. It was overall a frustrating experience, 2/10.

This /\

Actually, I will not be buying anything until the gamble box is gone. I don't even want the free ones. In part because I find the whole idea appalling and in part because we still cannot organize our MTX stash. I'm tempted to skip buying a support pack at this point. Even the thought of getting rewarded for the challenges is somewhat frustrating. It is high past time for GGG to enable the ability to organize and track our MTXs.
do i get a free mystery box if i buy a mystery box?
Last edited by Fracture333 on Nov 25, 2016, 7:21:11 AM
purhcased a scorpion pet, got

my leeching Slayer couldn't ask for any better ;D

FeelsGoodMan :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info