Thanksgiving Week Sale - 50% off Selected Microtransactions

"
Bluntexile wrote:
hahahaha this is sooooo funny :)

dude asks how to spend money & exactly 3min later answer from support :D

meanwhile 1000's ask about why melee is the biggest crap ever and get completely ignored :D

So funny, people are starving in 3rd world countries and this guy complains about melee being crap in a video game. :D

You know that support (who answers the type of question about MTX et cetera) have no idea what's up with game ballance and stuff, right?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Nov 24, 2016, 2:31:40 AM
Sweet
"
Romulas19 wrote:

Keep the supporter packs exclusive but not the holiday MTX's. Now its a matter of GGG understanding this, I mean after all they should be listing to what the players are asking for.

if they break their word on not selling time limited mtx what do you think would happen to supporter pack content next?
especially if "they should be listing to what the players are asking for"?

and i also didn't get the pilgrim hat which i deeply regret. but that's not making me asking them to change their stance.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I gotta say it is tempting, but i will endure it and wait until the full arcane or vampiric armour set is on sale again. :D
So instead of bringing back the Turkey we get the next best thing currently in-game to a NZ-ish Turkey (That isn't a Kiwi to prevent the Founders from raging?) Also pretty neat how they were able to pull off the costumes with mix matching.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
vio wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:

Keep the supporter packs exclusive but not the holiday MTX's. Now its a matter of GGG understanding this, I mean after all they should be listing to what the players are asking for.

if they break their word on not selling time limited mtx what do you think would happen to supporter pack content next?
especially if "they should be listing to what the players are asking for"?

and i also didn't get the pilgrim hat which i deeply regret. but that's not making me asking them to change their stance.

Break their word??? Listen to what the players are asking for...its a holiday MTX not a huge supporter pack. And I bet you if they did sell the Pilgrim hat again I'm sure u would buy one :)
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Nov 24, 2016, 9:04:30 AM
"
Romulas19 wrote:

Break their word??? Listen to what the players are asking for...its a holiday MTX not a huge supporter pack.

they started to make a game they always wanted to play themselves, never got a distributor for their main realm, never gave in to investors like charan who had very different ideas about how the game should go ... why destroying the remaining trust of those long term players for some extra bucks?

"
Romulas19 wrote:
And I bet you if they did sell the Pilgrim hat again I'm sure u would buy one :)

likely, yes. but it's not that ggg would get more money from me, i always hold back plenty of points for those one time deals because that's the only mtx which can't be devalued by sales (beside supporter pack stuff).

eventually the witch hat they created as a compensation is nearly as cool as the pilgrim hat, i think i got 3 of them just to be sure ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The witch skins and the turkeys are nice! +)
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Azorien wrote:
I must say I would wish they would not only offer old holiday MTXs but also design new ones each holiday to keep offering on holidays in future along the old ones. It would make holidays "bigger" and more special.

As for keeping things exclusive - I am not a big fan of that.
They should remember that every time they utter the word "exclusive" they are about to include permanent resources in game that limited, ever decreasing number of people will use. And there will be ever increasing number of people that are disappointed of unavailability (and no longer earns a cent). I can understand the supporter packs but best to keep it at that.

In any case - thank you for offering something and sorry for being salty.

I don't think its salty at all, totally true. Keep the supporter packs exclusive but not the holiday MTX's. Now its a matter of GGG understanding this, I mean after all they should be listing to what the playersare asking for.

You honeslty think they will listen? Like honestly? I can't think of any instances where they have.. they always seem to be doing their own thing. I see GGG but i think something like Hi-Rez studios, and that can only end badly.
"
AkyroKirigaya wrote:
I gotta say it is tempting, but i will endure it and wait until the full arcane or vampiric armour set is on sale again. :D

Don't get the vampiric one dude, its terrible, even ggg is aware of it.

The arcane doesnt do much tbh, but i can see why some would want it. Assasin creed fanboys or whatever^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info