Development Manifesto: Essence League

Does my remaining essence of delirium's decay value change after the patch? ( I mean those essence that haven't being used)
All decay effects will be affected, it's the same thing as chaos conversion nerf.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
trapnaRrr wrote:
Better ends this boring league right now, it's dead anyway. Played 1 week and I was gone.

Now comes breach. Another "mechanics" avoidable league to please the casual crowd.

This game has become such a joke. Bring back Nemesis or better, Beyond.

Or just keep losing players who actually care about the game and stick with trolls, standard elitist

and arcade-casual fest gamers that now represent 90% of the community, until there's no one

left to buy your precious "supporter" packs.

It's getting there anyway.

!!!!!
thanks for include it to the core game!
Hype
Last edited by CasanovaFrankenstein on Nov 22, 2016, 1:21:55 AM
Double

Last edited by CasanovaFrankenstein on Nov 22, 2016, 1:27:05 AM
"
trapnaRrr wrote:
Better ends this boring league right now, it's dead anyway. Played 1 week and I was gone.

Now comes breach. Another "mechanics" avoidable league to please the casual crowd.

Or just keep losing players who actually care about the game and stick with trolls, standard elitist

and arcade-casual fest gamers that now represent 90% of the community, until there's no one

Can I have your stuff?
Woohoo! I like the essences. They're kind of interesting. I like how they can be tiered up too.
"
trapnaRrr wrote:

Says the guy with Zero Supporter packs... You do realize its free and they only develop this game for the money they get from the shop right? And all the Trolls, Standard elitist and Arcade-casuals apparently care enough for the game to support it right?

so what if you "care" about the game, when you dont support it, and talk about elitist when you sound like you talk on behalf of the "Real core of gamers"... Jeesh man. Take a look in a mirror and get your act togeather.

Imho Essence was a welcome addition to a very random crafting system. made leveling smooth and endgame items something you could actualy get your hands on within the first month (yearh not 24/7 elite player)

Nemo saltat sobrius
Well, it was pretty obvious: more cluttered stash = more stash tabs are sold = more money for GGG.
Essence mechanic itself is similar to D2 gems and skulls and boring, even collecting Essences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info