Recently Asked Community Questions

"
D3izhistory wrote:
This is a drastic improvement to what was the case prior to multiple thread complaining (including my own) about them taking up to 30% of the chatbox. I believe they have removed this THANK YOU GGG

Pick your battles cipher, they have listened to the community and got rid of a major annoyance. I am grateful for this

On a side note, i dont see any point in playing the breach league besides the new uniques which are easy enough to RIP into std from hardcore - bit disappointed with the new league tho

Ditto. This new league and the current one were rather yawn-inducing compared to past leagues.

As for battles, not really make a battle out of this. Bex said visible for 5 minutes, yet no indication of what that specifically meant: displayed for 5 minutes max without the chat window open (which is horrible and hopefully a typo) or displayed for 5 minutes max with chat window open which is fine.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Is the Cold Snap skill finally going to be fixed?

seriously the bypass thingy with trigger skills affects many builds, and in my opinion should have higher priority. I know, you said its not an easy fix.. but how much work does it require really? more than 1/10 of work needed to introduce one new skill? I doubt it...
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
spliffzard wrote:
"
sSasori wrote:
"
Will Breaches open when you click on them or when you run near them?
When you run close enough to them, they'll begin to open. "

that doesnt even answer the question.... but i would assume you have to click anyways. would
make no sense if you just ran into it

what? it perfectly answers the question: the breaches will open automatically once you go near them, no need to click them.

Yeah, its really really clear what is ment here... But not everyone is that good at English.
I blame the schools, no wait the parents, oh wait... Really its just English speaking people who thinks the universe revolves around them :p haha
Last edited by TrueDarkend on Nov 21, 2016, 11:30:49 AM
I have a dream, some day people will try things out before judging them.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
TrueDarkend wrote:
"
spliffzard wrote:
"
sSasori wrote:
"
Will Breaches open when you click on them or when you run near them?
When you run close enough to them, they'll begin to open. "

that doesnt even answer the question.... but i would assume you have to click anyways. would
make no sense if you just ran into it

what? it perfectly answers the question: the breaches will open automatically once you go near them, no need to click them.

Yeah, its really really clear what is ment here... But not everyone is that good at English.
I blame the schools, no wait the parents, oh wait... Really its just English speaking people who thinks the universe revolves around them :p haha

thats so true
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
Essences remain in the game further, would be really cool of GGG the essences further in the game to leave is good crafting material
When can we expect Blade Flurry to be massively nerfed and Blight to be massively buffed?
"
Marxone wrote:
ES vs Life logic at GGG.

"
If you have 6K life and get hit for 4k, you can pot it up and survive
If you have 6K ES and get hit for 4K, you cannot pot it up and you might die with the second hi

but *snip*

Indeed let me contribute some things GGG evidently does not realize about how there game is played:

if you have 6k life you can pot and survive
if you have 6k ES you have vaal pact and ghost reaver and nothing can kill you unless it one shots you or you stop spamming DPS because instant leech is f***ing RAH-TARDED.

Life: must have 2 to 3 life flasks min, there are NO amazing OP unique life flasks
ES: can have 5 amazing OP unique flasks because no need for life THERE ARE 5 AMAZING OP non life flasks one of which basically makes a vaal pact character immortal.
Life: burns for 90% with RF give no more multiplier to melee
ES: burns for 70% give more multiplier to spells
ES: is on the spell/AOE side, as we all know melee is shit in this game and Spells clear whole screens at quicksilver or movement skill speed, AOE spells melt T15 bosses and Shaper.
Life: is on the melee/not much AOE (only a little in templar) side when the meta is about clearing whole screens at full movement skill speed one shotting everything including Shaper.
ES: 10k effective hit points is easy and cheap, my hybrid had 10k effective at level 58 wearing nothing more expensive than a couple chaos, garbage tier 300 armor 270 es chest included.
Life: 6-7k effective requires squeezing every last flat life on gear and % nodes, it means having % life on jewels, it means losing DPS it took me till mid 80's to get 7.5k life and I was getting one shot regularly in party play. Flasks are not an advantage, especially when things can one shot you. Flask + life are actually a disadvantage because the developers think it's an advantage when what it really is is 3 less OP unique utility flasks for you.
ES: means gaining DPS, every choice that improves your ES is near increased AOE nodes and more multiplier keystones, every big ES decision has a big DPS synergy (low life for example)
Life: Blood magic has 35% increased %life nodes after it
ES: CI has MORE % ES MULTIPLIER!

TL;DR: ES is both more plentiful, cheaper (until you are more than doubling up on life), synergistic with DPS and on the "fast clear" side of the tree, while life is more expensive both in cost know I know high end ES gear is expensive, but the low end ES gear is not, and you end up with more effective HP at lower cost getting 9k ES or 10k ES on a hybrid than you do getting 7k life with T1 life rolls and most of your passives spent traveling to the low DPS backwoods of the trump country part of the tree.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:59:14 AM
Gratz for the patch ... game crashing and disco every time and even lost 14%exp at lvl 91 cause of spikes... -.-`

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info