Improvements to Master Missions

best thing i read today :D
What about Leo? He's really boring to level and I can hardly do it since PVP is dead. Please consider shifting his mods to other masters and giving him specific mods for PVP.
Great improvements.

However I'd consider asking for one more: Dying in a Zana mission will drop you back at the point of your last entrance/exit or placed portal of the map you found her in.

The amount of times I've had to run from one end of the map to the other because of her porting you back to the beginning of the map when I put up a portal right next to her... (yes, ha ha, don't die I know but it is different from every other master's behavior).
Will I finally be able to get a level 7 leo hideout next league :O
HAVE ALL MY FUCKING BABIES !!!

EDIT: WAIT A SECOND... What happens with Leo? :( No love for Leo?
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Last edited by Dark_Reaper115 on Nov 8, 2016, 6:12:00 PM
YES!!!! Huge QoL improvement, thanks for listening to your community once again.
Spoiler
"
nadnerb wrote:
About damn time

No kidding
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
One more enhancement please:

In Tora missions where there is no den of monsters, Tora will Blink Arrow to packs of target monsters when anyone approaches where the pack will spawn, if the mission has not been started.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Simply AMAZING!
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
That's really cool, I really hoped this would eventually happen, although I really liked the 'kill exile only' Vorici mission! Also, I don't see that awful 'feed 50 monsters to a spider with strange AI after you fully-cleared your map' Catarina mission removal :(
Aaand sad we don't get any Zana improvements. Getting level 8 without rotations takes way too long and rewards for it are pretty 'meh'.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info