Upcoming Release Timeline

Will there be a lag-free Femurs of the Saints in 2.5 ? Or is some different, later server overhaul ?
Hopefully a December 2 release! Looks sweet though, excited for potential performance improvements as always.
To GGG:
Very nice, but...
Are you planning:

* Fix dat netcode, that makes partyplay kinda impossible for players from different mainlands? I.e. US and EU.
While lockstep option you can't even move sometimes! And with predictable you can die, coz at your screen you are far from danger, while at server you are not.

* Fix damn graphic issues with some (but pretty popular!) skills in partyplay?
I can't understand, how that (let be honest) not best graphic in the World able to lag at modern comps with lowest graphic settings? What is so special in the damn Cast_On_Crap skills? Or in the Ice Storm? Or in the summons? Why I have ~200 FPS in my HO and it drops to 10 or even less in the party with that players? Not, really!

* Make a real Auction House?
Selfexplanatory...

* Remake UI to more handly or allow to set own UI via custom xml-files, like it was did with loot filters?
Really guys, that UI is pretty old as mammoth shit and in the party literally halves the effective part of your screen.

* Give more life nodes or increase their values in the tree and at gear to make it something close to ES?
It's pretty easy to get 9k ES without loosing damage and with Vaal pact + Ghost Reaver you are becomes nearly invinsible.
Try to get even 8k life - it's nearly impossible and even if it would happen - you'll be without any damage nodes and mods at all!

* Make defense more valuable?
It's really cool to have overcapped resists or armour and still may be oneshotted because... just because! Just because you have 6k life, but not 10k ES! If I have 75% resists that must mean really low incoming damage, but not "just 5-10% lesser than with 0% resists"
And what about Evasion and Block? Evasion must work by default for attacks and spells both, also as block - there is no need to separate spell's evade and blocking, since spells does not require any accuracy - let it would be easier avoidable and blockable at least!

* Remove oneshotting mechanics at all?
Or make it "oneshot for all". Coz now, for some not bad and good geared builds this is oneshot and for another not bad and good geared too - not. Yes, I'm talking about ES again.
ESers have access to the same defense mechanics as life based: armour, resits, evasion and block and the only difference - ability to survive pretty rare hard hits, that will oneshot life-based player and only halves ES-based and would be immidiately leeched back.

* Separate defense mods by armour types?
I.e. STR armour have bigger armour and life rolls, but lesser resits and evasion rolls, INT armour have bigger ES and resists rolls, but lesser armour, evasion and life. DEX armour have bigger evasion rolls, and mid rolls for another stats.

* Make unique items really unique?
I mean, remove shitty uniques at all. Or remake it to be worth to find and wear.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Nov 9, 2016, 7:26:21 PM
Unique drops in normal should be useful and exciting to use in normal. Unique drops in merciless should be useful and exciting to use there. Unique drops in maps and beyond should be useful and exciting to use at that stage. Have fewer of the useless ones, and make those that drop be playable.

I'm looking forward to the new content. Channeling, not so much. Make melee great again!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Cant wait!
"
TwoEyedYoom wrote:
Please not the 5th Act. I don't want to run 15 boring acts just to get some respec points for quests... 12 are already killig me each time i start new character. Not fun.

There will be only 10 acts to the endgame. Read the news.
"
SilverWF wrote:

* Give more life nodes or increase their values in the tree and at gear to make it something close to ES?
It's pretty easy to get 9k ES without loosing damage and with Vaal pact + Ghost Reaver you are becomes nearly invinsible.
Try to get even 8k life - it's nearly impossible and even if it would happen - you'll be without any damage nodes and mods at all!

* Make defense more valuable?
It's really cool to have overcapped resists or armour and still may be oneshotted because... just because! Just because you have 6k life, but not 10k ES! If I have 75% resists that must mean really low incoming damage, but not "just 5-10% lesser than with 0% resists"
And what about Evasion and Block? Evasion must work by default for attacks and spells both, also as block - there is no need to separate spell's evade and blocking, since spells does not require any accuracy - let it would be easier avoidable and blockable at least!

* Remove oneshotting mechanics at all?
Or make it "oneshot for all". Coz now, for some not bad and good geared builds this is oneshot and for another not bad and good geared too - not. Yes, I'm talking about ES again.
ESers have access to the same defense mechanics as life based: armour, resits, evasion and block and the only difference - ability to survive pretty rare hard hits, that will oneshot life-based player and only halves ES-based and would be immidiately leeched back.

* Separate defense mods by armour types?
I.e. STR armour have bigger armour and life rolls, but lesser resits and evasion rolls, INT armour have bigger ES and resists rolls, but lesser armour, evasion and life. DEX armour have bigger evasion rolls, and mid rolls for another stats.

* Make unique items really unique?
I mean, remove shitty uniques at all. Or remake it to be worth to find and wear.

Amen.

I'm tired of being oneshotted by gear check bosses, while CI players laugh in my face surviving 8k elemental hits with capped resists.

Either make it an oneshot mechanic global if that's intended, or change the fact that the game build-checks me to see if I have CI or not.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Last edited by MAD_DAN on Nov 12, 2016, 3:21:32 AM
so the next supporter packs will come out with 3.0 in next year?
Will the 64bit client require fresh download? No big deal if so, but just curious.
"
Runslingan wrote:
This will be SWEET as Trump :D

Maybe sweet for Sweden, but not Murica.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info