Daily Deal Watchlist

need moar demon king pl0x thx
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
One of the reasons, i mnot buying new supporter packs is that there is no normal way to recall all visual effects to stash.

I have dozens of chars, stash tabs (50-60 + 30-40 remove only), etc - and some of visual effects are compeltely lost in those tabs (attached to items or gems), i am even dont remember already which i had (have).
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Haven't bought any effects mtx for years now.

Why, you ask? Because I can't sort them. It's just one big giant mess of crap. I don't even want to look at my mtx tab anymore, so why would I buy anything that's going to end up there?

I agree 100%

we need an reclaim all mtx option in the mtx menu.. (not to mention the ability to stack mtx\s of the same kind and move the shit around in there freely)

"
Please GGG, make it so we can equip MTX on item SLOTS instead of items. I just want to use my armor MTX since lvl 1 and not have to swap it every 5 minutes :(

Never seen a better example of a first world problem, thanks for that

Edit, lol, no, i stand corrected, this is totally on par with it:

"
I have dozens of chars, stash tabs (50-60 + 30-40 remove only), etc - and some of visual effects are compeltely lost in those tabs (attached to items or gems), i am even dont remember already which i had (have).

I'm too rich, have to much money to waste on MTX and now i can't even be bothered to look for them in my sh.tload of extra stash tabs. Pls fix, GGG!

The heartache is real.

Last edited by lowgrasswhite on Oct 31, 2016, 5:40:25 AM
"
OSsloth wrote:
Good goys give GGG AT LEAST 10% of their earnings!
If you don't, you have absolutely NO right to complain about the game or its """problems""".

So you are complaining that people complain? How does this help anyone? Are you aware that suggestions and negative feedback greatly helps to understand how to further improve their product, therefore is one of the most important sources of information?
And I am not even going to comment on the logic in your statement.
"
lowgrasswhite wrote:
"
Please GGG, make it so we can equip MTX on item SLOTS instead of items. I just want to use my armor MTX since lvl 1 and not have to swap it every 5 minutes :(

Never seen a better example of a first world problem, thanks for that

Edit, lol, no, i stand corrected, this is totally on par with it:

"

I'm too rich, have to much money to waste on MTX and now i can't even be bothered to look for them in my sh.tload of extra stash tabs. Pls fix, GGG!

The heartache is real.

Drag and drop onto an character appearance sheet from a more simplified list would be certainly less clunky and frustrating than the unordered mess of MTX tabs. I believe GGG are working towards improving it 2017? Well here's hoping as it must be getting to block point for a lot of supporters.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Sorry guys im waiting for CTB support pack to just get it :P
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
hmm strange, i could swear i suggested this some time ago...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1709273
Why never responded to it?
Notice how half the list is composed of tabs?

Pay to win.

Not that anyone remaining cares enough to walk away. We're all either addicts, ignorant, or complicit. (I'm apparently in the first column.)

Greed ruins everything.

P.S. Happy Halloween.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Oct 31, 2016, 8:54:51 AM
Next step is to share Events by Google Calendar, so that my Windows 10 box keeps me informed 24/7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info