Gloom Armour and Wings on Sale Now!

"
Stlan wrote:
Could we get a discount on the gloom items separately as well? And not only on the whole set? For those who got parts of the set already from mystery boxes...

They did that when the armor hit the store for that very reason. They always do that.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
C'mon where is my Demonic King Armour set sale :c
Well, after the totem skins, this is the second multiple sale opportunity in a short succession.

Keep it up GGG, you don't need special occasions like Halloween to find more stuff to put on sale. :>
"
Stlan wrote:
Could we get a discount on the gloom items separately as well? And not only on the whole set? For those who got parts of the set already from mystery boxes...

+1

It's kinda annoying to get discount on full set but not on individual items. It's inconvenient to grab 1-2 pieces through boxes and then pay full price for helmet for example
(unless it's a strategy, but it's to be analysed how many people buy those individual pieces at full price)

For those "it's too expensive" - nobody forces you to buy anything. Buy cheap mtxes or pay extra to look extra. Don't wanna drop you $ to the game? Don't do it. There are better ways to spend your money. Or buy just stash tabs if you wanna support GGG. It's best value for $ GGG offers anyway.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
"
Stlan wrote:

For those "it's too expensive" - nobody forces you to buy anything. Buy cheap mtxes or pay extra to look extra. Don't wanna drop you $ to the game? Don't do it. There are better ways to spend your money. Or buy just stash tabs if you wanna support GGG. It's best value for $ GGG offers anyway.

For those who always say - "nobody forces you to buy anything, etc."

Just imagine if the wings were 100 points, instead of 290. More people would buy them.

100 people for 290, or 1000 people (including me) for 100? Which is better for "supporting" the developers? Just do the math.
Heh. GGG saw me upgrade my current Supporter pack, so they graciously provided me something on which to spend my points. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
cant access "buy packs" section, whats wrong with shop?
Never forget - "With dexterous feet and steady eye, stones and arrows pass you by"
Lack of style variety. Bloody/demonic/dark warlord stuff and plate armors everywhere and barely anything else.
"
Azorien wrote:
Lack of style variety. Bloody/demonic/dark warlord stuff and plate armors everywhere and barely anything else.

+1
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.
"
fataleast wrote:
cant access "buy packs" section, whats wrong with shop?

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info