[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
V4d_Sk1ff wrote:
u die from any box u open. Clearing is nightmare. Only bosses are quite easy. got all res max. 6.5k shield and i die basically from anything in 1 sec. Not happy at all :(

honestly I dont have that problem... when I see a box I pop my 2 totems next to it, add the orb of storms, then pop my sulphur flask of heat so I dont get frozen click the box and instantly lightning warp out of there. Anything that spawns is almost instantly blown up while you safely warped out of the spawn radius
Last edited by SoundwaveOiA on Mar 10, 2017, 8:26:14 AM
"
I would do Temporal Chains / Enfeeble or Temporal Chains / Flammability

Enfeeble adding more survival / Flammability adding more damage which ever you feel would be most beneficial.

Orb of storms procs the skyforths power charge on crit so I ditched the gem. Now I am running dual curse of temp chains + enfeeble. Is there any way to know if dual curse is really applied to a mob? I can only see the enfeeble curse icon on top of the mob so i'm not sure if temp chains is working. I do notice mobs moves slower after they are hit with orb of storms so I assume temp chains is on them as well.
Last edited by zsniperz on Mar 10, 2017, 9:26:18 AM
"
Joksee wrote:
How do I deal with ES regen? Should I go ghost reaver + vinktars? I'm going through the pages of the build, but can't see anyone addressing this. As it stands now, it seems like you should just avoid damage completely.

Ok.. Il try and break this out on how I do it.

I currently hit 1k ES regen per second all the time.. no delay.

How I accomplished that (and how the guy doing the vids in the main post accomplished that)

Disclamer -- you do not need to do this.. you can use the original build, just have to dodge more (breaches will be harder with original build though)

First off - Different Ascendencies:
Instead of Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence, you go Sanctify and Pious Path

Plus you need to get zealots oath.. which is just one skill point using the main build

What this does is give a 4% increase in Energy Shield Regen while on Conc Ground and gives you a Conc ground when you get hit.

NOTE: It does say you will get conc ground on kill... but 'YOU' only kill with ignite.. your totems kill with hits.. so that procs less.

To combat that, you use sulphur flasks

You can use one.. but I find long boss fights, its good to have two.

This on its own will give you a good amount of static regen based on the amount of ES you have

Now here is the additional part that is really easy to get with this league

TALISMAN!!!!!

the 2% life regen is what pushes me over the 1k regen mark. As soon as I get hit.. conc ground goes off.. and my ES is back to normal.

I don't do vids.. but running shaped strand Maps I can stand there and just tank the bosses. Later maps they can hit harder, so have to move a bit

NOTE: like with all builds --- YOU STILL NEED TO DODGE BIG HITS -- and don't forget to use fortify

Hope that provides a different take on the build.. and how you can tweak it to have dedicated passive regen at all times.

Again -- you can do the content with original build.. just need to dodge more.
"
zsniperz wrote:
"

Enfeeble adding more survival / Flammability adding more damage which ever you feel would be most beneficial.

Orb of storms procs the skyforths power charge on crit so I ditched the gem. Now I am running dual curse of temp chains + enfeeble. Is there any way to know if dual curse is really applied to a mob? I can only see the enfeeble curse icon on top of the mob so i'm not sure if temp chains is working. I do notice mobs moves slower after they are hit with orb of storms so I assume temp chains is on them as well.

You need to either spec into Whisper of Doom (enemies can have 1 additional curse) or get an amulet with he implicit, enemies can have one additional curse.

By default, enemies can only have one curse applied at a time.
Hello all!

I feel like I'm at the point in my leveling/maps I need to start working on switching to ES. I was wondering if someone could look at my build (puretotems) and see what it would take to switch. Thanks in advance!
Hi, got the same problem as others concerning my survivability ...

but my gear is far from perfect so i guess this is normal.

BUT

i m lvl 68 with around 3100 life and 950 es and of course doing life build (possible reroll for a ci build when i got the stuff)

Anyone can tells me how many life and es i should reach ?? Cause i dont see how i could get much more since i ve already tried to get max life on each piece of gear. I dont see how i could reach 5k or even more life ...

TY guys.
"
Flagel wrote:

BUT

i m lvl 68 with around 3100 life and 950 es and of course doing life build (possible reroll for a ci build when i got the stuff)

Anyone can tells me how many life and es i should reach ?? Cause i dont see how i could get much more since i ve already tried to get max life on each piece of gear. I dont see how i could reach 5k or even more life ...

TY guys.

Hard to help when your character tab is hidden in your profile.
"
Baugoti wrote:
"
zsniperz wrote:
"

You need to either spec into Whisper of Doom (enemies can have 1 additional curse) or get an amulet with he implicit, enemies can have one additional curse.

By default, enemies can only have one curse applied at a time.

Thanks for the clarification. I not sure 5 skill points is going to be worth it for an additional curse. Maybe i'll look for an amulet in the future.
"
absolutegen wrote:
"
Flagel wrote:

BUT

TY guys.

Hard to help when your character tab is hidden in your profile.

Soz didnt know it was even possible, i ve checked and that should be solved now.
"
Pureflame wrote:
Hello all!

I feel like I'm at the point in my leveling/maps I need to start working on switching to ES. I was wondering if someone could look at my build (puretotems) and see what it would take to switch. Thanks in advance!

Looking at your build / gear you did not really plan well to switch to ES / CI.

Just a rough count you are looking at 30+ respec points to properly respec into ES. Maybe a little less if you choose to keep some HP nodes for the damage nodes you linked off them.

The only pieces of gear you currently have that are worth keeping when switching to ES are your Weapon and Helmet.

Luckily you can get ES / CI worthy gear for relatively cheap. It wont be the best but will get you started. Your chest piece will probably be the most expensive for a decent 5 link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info