Season One, Race Event 10: Three Hour Solo

Awesome race! Had some very good luck with gear and managed to make #7 Templar in Western. Now I just need to work on getting to act 3 for 3h solo.

Good Game Guys. First time i didn't die in a 3 hour lol. I changed up alot but this is what i was wearing at the end.

There can only be one Oatmeal.

#3 ranger
Had my best race ever. I had never been better than 758 overall and 100 Templar.

This time I finished 166 overall and 19th Templar.

I stayed calm except for the last 2 minutes as I was pushing for 26 and made it at 26(4%).

I only killed packs of 5 or more as I moved thru the game. I made it to Western at the halfway point and farmed Western for 90 minutes.

Just really excited about actually doing OK.
Played a witch this time, so desync wasn't terrible.

Level 3 chamber of sins is so incredibly dangerous, even with 2 topaz rings and a linden shield. :s

Finally found my second unique in the game.

Strangely enough, both uniques I've ever found have been witch related, and I play a witch as my main!

My max level is still 23 so far after 6 races. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but running the completely wrong direction in almost every area isn't helping.

Found this ring as well, shame it's a mana one and not HP.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Last edited by DAOWAce on Feb 26, 2013, 3:22:22 PM
"
Condemned wrote:

#3 ranger

nuff' said I guess.

Never got a transmute? that sounds crazy.
@SeriousSneaky
Darkshrines : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1468154
Spoiler

Only went for objectives because was leaving early then just farmed western when someone beat me to all of them. Left with 1 hour left at level 24.

Lightning Arrow is still extremely strong and extremely underrated in races, it was good even before I got that bow.

No splits today because I stopped my timer.

EDIT: Yes I got bored and checked out explosive arrow, its pretty funny.

Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Feb 26, 2013, 3:28:32 PM
8th duelist, got some orbs, gear nothing special;x

Abysmal drops. I think i was in possession of 3 transmute orbs total the whole game. More than half my gear was white at the end.
But this little thing dropped with less than 10 min to go.

First time I end up alive! (rank 389)
Sill room for improvement :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info