ZiggyD's Slivertongue Unique Reveal

"
e1337donkey wrote:
Another really nice bow, geez... and free bleed?

You know what that means.... nerf voidheart.

uh did i miss something or have bow skills been moved to melee?
"
Jadran wrote:
Why is the arrow on the right side of the bow when the character is holding the bow with the left hand?

This is basicly the old (better) way of archery. Google "Lars Andersen: a new level of archery" on YT and you get it explained. ;)
I don't understand why the people is crying. It's a weak bow, needs 300-350dps for be "good".
Maybe attack speed or increase physical damage mods?

Can be cool but it's useless for bosses
so if LA frost wall wasn't op before, it sure will be now. Path of Projectile.
Another nice bow design, looking forward to the day i can actually afford to get one, probably in a league or two down the road :) meanwhile maybe Reach will drop in price enough for the average player to own,,then again it will be nerfed into oblivion by that time

I hope those that believe the new bow is weak are kind enough to donate their drops to the poor hunters of Wraeclas :) Im sure it will do in a pinch :) Surprised that nobody came out with the usual my bow is better/bigger defensive posture,,,lol.

Bow hoarders Anonymous meeting at 7 :)
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
The ranger in the video thumbnail looks like Hillary Clinton in pilgrim hat.
Thanks GGG, now we have a good reason to farm end game bosses :)
fuck the bow, I want the Hat, make it a MTX pretty please :)
"
Loki_Exile wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
Why is the arrow on the right side of the bow when the character is holding the bow with the left hand?

This is basicly the old (better) way of archery. Google "Lars Andersen: a new level of archery" on YT and you get it explained. ;)
while off-topic, on lars anderson:

Spoiler
the following weeks of that video's release led to several dozen professional archers and historians calling BS on him--both on his style (though he is a very good trickshooter, certainly) and on him claiming credit for it, and with such a infomercial-style exaggerating presentation of 'pratfalls' involved in more commonly depicted styles of archery, as well as disregarding other historical information regarding the use of them (and their effectiveness).

TL;DR: dude's good, but what he's claiming credit for's been used for a good long while before he "revived" it.
I'd care about it more if I was able to actually do endgame maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info