Improvements to the Website

Nice! The hard work is appreciated! I look forward to notifications being a thing.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
good stuff, looking forward to tomorrow
Responsive, mobile friendly stylesheet would be nice huh
Praying for a micro-transaction screen overhaul in which one's account can be verified by naming purchased transactions (including payment method), specific hotkey bindings stating DPS using a certain skill to the tenth-decimal place, or personal data....rather than automated bot-sent links to slain emails. Hopefully, a future update will not cause other long-time PoE adventurers to brave the hardship that is the obligatory account verification I've experienced for the 50th time.

Thanking GGG for creating the best game ever,

Nina/SpellDamage

P.S. All this ice cream for you <333333
P.S.S. Hoping I can unlock my account soon.
P.S.S.S. Miss all of you.
Last edited by SpellDamage on Jul 24, 2016, 11:53:04 PM
Nice, look forward to notifications as well as being an obnoxious a-hole who doesn't use condensed Supporter Badges.. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Can you please remove the redirection when you login? please

what i mean by that is when you are browsing the site and wanna login, it sends you to your profile, thus you just lost* where you were

it would be nice to actually stay where you are when you login, I like myself but... i honestly dont give a fuck about my own profile
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 25, 2016, 12:12:39 AM
I'm looking forward to getting around to that second custom avatar now!
"
There's a system of notifications planned that players will be able to opt into. This will allow you to receive a notification if someone has replied to you on the forum, quoted you, and eventually we'll add notifications for when someone has replied to a thread you're watching.
Can you include an email notification when somebody sends you a PM here? I'd like that.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Looking forward to the badges for sure. My posts are always huge :(
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Is there an easy way to view images in their original size? Like Left-Click the shrunk image to be shown the full size in a new browser tab or something?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jul 25, 2016, 12:37:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info