Upcoming Divination Cards in Content Update 2.3.2

+1! Nice to see all these cards. imagine each card cost 660usd for a player to create. GGG's looking good. :D
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Really cool cards to bad I only get the common shitty div cards as drops and rather just buy the item on the div card cause it's usually cheaper than actually buying the div cards.
My wife has a "stacked deck"

"
+1! Nice to see all these cards. imagine each card cost 660usd for a player to create. GGG's looking good. :D

Div cards are only $660 now? Since when? Really excited about the league specific unique cards. Great art all around!
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Jul 13, 2016, 8:23:34 PM
Some of these are sweet, especially ones that will give access to previous league Uniques. Merciless Weapon is also super interesting.

Some junk cards are gonna be junk cards, really can't see the value in farming a Lioneye's Vision card or a Vivid Crimson Jewel for example when those are already <1c, but hey. Support Gem one seems really meh, all of the "More" Support Gems that you've overloaded the gem meta with since 2.1 are better as 21/20, just a weird card to introduce nowadays imo.

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
My only question is... When is this patch coming?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Atziri's Disfavor, Rigwald items, and another chance at getting a headhunter? Heck yes! :D

Seriously though, I've been wanting to roll a Raider crit facebreaker shield-charger for a bit now, but no rigwald's curse makes that difficult. Can't wait to see what else the 2.4 patch brings.

Last edited by tacotiklah on Jul 13, 2016, 8:52:38 PM
unique crystal scepter div because we all want ncyta lantern or supreme truth ;p
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Sucks too many cards allready
TRUMP 2016
IGN : FourTwenty_Yolo_BlazeIt
Twitch : www.Twitch.tv/187RIPgaming
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info