Developer Q&A Answers Part 2

I still want to know when you're going to fix higher tier map drop rates. They suck.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jul 12, 2016, 10:09:17 PM
"Yes. We are good friends with David Brevik and both Max and Erich Schaefer, who we visit whenever we're over in San Francisco. They're great guys and while they have far more experience in the games industry than we do, there's enough common ground to be able to have some really interesting discussions. I have to admit, I am a huge fan of theirs so getting to meet my heroes was one of the highlights of my career."

That is SO cool. The fanboy in me wants to imagine what kind of MEGAGAME could be produced if you had those 3 guys on your dev team.....
This is a very interesting idea. While we don't plan to actually log people out for inactivity, the idea of considering them offline for trade visibility purposes (if they're actually away from their computer and not around to answer messages) is very possible. I'll talk to the team about this further

This is not a good idea. Plenty of us actively trade all day by using poewhisper and push bullet to go about our day but still come to the PC to trade.
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
"
60x7 wrote:
I still want to know when you're going to fix higher tier map drop rates. They suck.

Say that to my 40 red maps. I can't do them fast enough.

Protip? 20% -> Alch -> Roll half decent mods, pack size is nice -> VORB

VORB: Vaal Orb. Does amazing things. Get sick drops from 158iiq/66iir/38pack size 8 mod maps ;)

Last edited by RabidMonk on Jul 12, 2016, 10:46:45 PM
Aaaaand... no questions about lab answered. Again.
Spoiler
inb4: ffs, chancing lab unique isn't what I was talking about, and you know it
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
RabidMonk wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:

Say that to my 40 red maps. I can't do them fast enough.

Protip? 20% -> Alch -> Roll half decent mods, pack size is nice -> VORB

VORB: Vaal Orb. Does amazing things. Get sick drops from 158iiq/66iir/38pack size 8 mod maps ;)
You are lucky, therefore everybody are meant to be lucky. If only world worked that way...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
No forced logout, please, I beg you. I have to take breaks regularly to care for kids, I'd never be able to complete a lab run if I couldn't stop for an hour long break here and there.

I'd be very happy to be unavailable for trade. I feel bad for all the people who message me during those times.

Also: I'm a D2 dev who has reached out to the team to let them know how impressed I am with their work. They wrote a nice reply. POE is easily the best heir to d2 I've seen.

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
djAMPnz wrote:
"
Taiberius wrote:
Cloaks? A new gear slot sounds noice :D

Can't believe I had to scroll to page 3 to find this comment. I know he mentioned in the last Q&A that he would like to do cloaks in the future, but this looks like confirmation to me. Hyped.

YES! Cloaks! And unset amulets!! And unset belts!!! And pa...err, leggings!!!! :p

P.S.: And underwear...;)
How do I keep track on these Q&A posts, so I can drop my questions as well?

Anyways, I would like to see the following being asked:

Will PoE ever have more weapon types like spears?

Probably beating a dead horse with this one, but... will our characters ever have pants/legguards for armor?
Spoiler
It doesn't needs to be a gear piece itself, but rather a part of body armor, so that when you equip them, it will show our characters having pants.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info