<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: Kyraeus/LadyMakali/IrresistibleDesires
Game experience: Started about 3 weeks ago
Reason for wanting to join: Do more end-game things like maps, learn more content of the games, meet people
Any additional information: I have an aurabot :)
bump
IGN: MissFrigidere

Game experience: I'm not a pro, i began to play seriously last league, got 7 chars lvl 80ish in breach,
tested each class seriously.

Reason for wanting to join: i'm spending like 5hours a day in poe now, and would like to get in red maps & ubers now with scion & witch, so i'm looking for people to farm with & get advice from, and to talk to without typing.

Any additional information: i'm kinda fluent in english but i'm a french native, so i'll make you guys repeat yourself a few times, sorry ;p
bump
IGN: Flame_Esu

Game experience: Played a bit in Perandus League, but stopped before beating merciless. I started up again at the start of this league. So I probably have about 200 hours of experience in this game.

Reason for wanting to join: My friends have recently joined your guild and speak highly of it. In addition I feel like I have a lot to learn and would like to do end game content with more people.
bump
IGN: schmu666
Game experience: played a while after poe release, now started again.. therefore im quite new to this content.
Reason for wanting to join: a friend recommended your guild and i want to play with other people, learn more about the game and enjoy all leveling and endgame content together.
Last edited by schmu666 on Jan 9, 2017, 12:33:02 AM
IGN: KenLeonBlast

Game experience: played since essence league but didnt get really far. now i am a lvl 81 inquisitor in breach softcore league
Reason for wanting to join: havent played with a guild of people yet in PoE, so i was wanting to experience for myself the MMO ascpets of this game
IGN: SafelyStickingPizzas

Game experience: Played the game for the first time when it was released but stopped playing after getting to cruel since no one of my friends wanted to play it with me so I quit and joined them in our other games. Just now started playing again one week before the end of Essence League and have been playing active in SC Breach now.

Reason for wanting to join: I feel like this game can be a bit boring to play alone so I'd love to e part of a guild where I can easily find others to join for maps or who can maybe help me when I am stuck somewhere.

Any additional information: I play everyday except for the weekends (Sat. and Sun.) and on national holidays since I work on those days. Live in EU, Austria, so I am a native German-speaker but my English is understandable (or at least I think so xD). If that doesn't work I can also speak Chinese :D
Name: Warchief_Anarchy

Game experience: Been playing awhile but only this league have I started to really push myself. Got my first Atziri kills and am currently playing my highest character to date which is 87. Also Only just started to focus on game mechanics. Also did all this with my own build using war chief totems. Would absolutely love to be able to play with other Aussies and get more into the game socially. I generally play a couple hours a night and more on weekends. But I'm a Dad first so I can't be on 24/7. Would just love to play with other people who wish to push themselves as well
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info