<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:Sokath
Game experience: lvl85 icenova Archmage hierophant

Reason for wanting to join: need a helpful league to make endgame stuff

Any additional information/comments: ive played in and out of poe for years but casually (300h on Steam now). never finished act 10 or maps before because this game is super confusing.
With this new league i wanted to learn and try to experience endgame maps and uber bosses and all the content ive been missing and yet dont know as im kinda lost with leveling with my character ;(
bump
IGN: КЕВАВ
Game experience: Played actively every league since Talisman, around 10000 hours (yikes)
Reason for wanting to join: Looking to socialize with fellow guildies and recieve and share some crafting/farming tips!
Any additional information/comments: I love horror games lol and occasionally stream them.
bump
bump
bump
IGN: ADash

Game experience: 4-5 months in poe.

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for an active guild that plays the leagues heavily and for map groups. I enjoy spending time playing with people i can talk with. I need some help for my builds for end game.

Any additional information/comments: I like the game because how complex it is want to try every combination if possible. I am from a place where i can say almost everyone here doesn't like to play these types of games they only play battle royales or simple games so i don't have anyone to play with so i am searching for a guild to play with everyone.
IGN: Vekhun

Game experience: on and off for around 8 years, played at least 12 leagues so far

Reason for wanting to join: chat and get help with some Ubers :p
Any additional information/comments: I'm very chill and like to joke a lot hehe, looking for a nice social SC guild to join
IGN: SoK_President
Game experience: started in 2013, over 2.3k hours in game, still a noob honestly
Reason for wanting to join: I always try to explain and help new people on global 820, why not help each other in a guild and have a great time together
Any additional information/comments: Don't use discord much, don't like talking also, just writing on my keyboard :)
IGN: Current main character is: Shootinblunks
Game experience: off/on since Sacrifice of the Vaal, 1k hours
Reason for wanting to join: None of my other gaming friends will touch PoE due to the complexity and my attempts at getting anyone else to play have been foiled by the same. It would be nice to have a group of pals to get excited about PoE with.
Any additional information/comments:
Not sure what to put here so ill just add some basic info about myself

I work full time, from home 4 days out of the week
I have a cat with one ear named Bill
My favorite PoE skill is Divine Ire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info