Path of Exile: 2.3.0/Prophecy Launches Tomorrow!

Oh jesus, 12,267 in queue, what is server capacity?
"
JackHardon wrote:
Oh jesus, 12,267 in queue, what is server capacity?

Last time it goes very fast

..637 people ahead of me ;)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Last edited by Alabamak on Jun 3, 2016, 3:53:18 PM
Ok that's good, I remember Diablo 3 wasn't enjoyable when season start, you needed to stay logged in, if you tried to leave game and change difficulty and what not you would have to wait 20+ mins each time.
After downloading the patch and character creation, the game constantly crashes at Twilight strand. "PoE has stopped working" is the windows error that comes up.
same here bug accuring in act 2 getting kicked whole time
same here kicked me whole time !
"our faster servers bla bla bla"

ok bro I have a 100mb connection and I'm downloading 2gb patch with incredible 15kb/s from your "faster server".

God GGG, fix this game plz. Still need wait 30min or more to download 3% of the patch with this incredible speed. League started 1h and I'm trying download 2gb it's being 1,5hours already.

I can download 2gb with 100mb/speed in few seconds in any other server/game.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 3, 2016, 4:58:40 PM
still crahsing a2 with lockstep
So, 2nd best launch ever?
"
"our faster servers bla bla bla"

ok bro I have a 100mb connection and I'm downloading 2gb patch with incredible 15kb/s from your "faster server".

God GGG, fix this game plz. Still need wait 30min or more to download 3% of the patch with this incredible speed. League started 1h and I'm trying download 2gb it's being 1,5hours already.

I can download 2gb with 100mb/speed in few seconds in any other server/game.

Quit lying and get out of the cave,and power up your toaster.
I downloaded the patch with no issues within minutes,how can they fix an error that is clearly on your side?
No rest for the wicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info