Perandus Leagues End Soon! Last Chance to get your Solaris Mystery Boxes!

What happens to the Coins?? Lost Forever?
Don't you mean that it's our last chance to get more boots from the chests ?

I'll be glad to throw another 1k points on them, assuming I am not gonna get stuck with even more bronze gargoyles and BOOTS.
"
boof wrote:
I'm curious why you guys decided to model a shield that no one would ever use, instead of more popular items.
Not complaining, just curious.

you talk about what shield ?
If is the shield shown in video , i don't agree it is great.
The big question for me is: what is going to happen to perandus coins?
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
Exclusive stuff only obtained through gambling is extremely disappointing. I expect better from GGG. :-(

My sentiments too. But this isn't the first time they're doing this already. So I've kinda given up.

Yeah it was one of the reasons I stopped buying supporter packs or giving GGG my money. I just cant support that kinda thing.

have to agree (although i bought some to get that statue), especially since they don't even have the tech available to handle redundant or unwanted microtransactions like sort, hide or compensation with some points.

it's like letting your supporters run into a knife if they buy alot of these boxes, i'm about to bite my keyboard everytime i remove a mtx and it disappears in the jungle of mtx tabs despite space being available in the opened mtx page.

i guess that limiting the overall purchase of boxes to max 5 per account would have helped that and prevented alot of dissapointment.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 27, 2016, 5:54:25 AM
I wish I could complete these challenges... unfortunately my gpu broke and I am poor, so rip that portal..
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
I am happy I didnt buy one of these mystery boxes this time around. I still have tabs full of "mystery" boxes from the last one...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Sooo,dont get me wrong.but last chance to get exclusive gargoyles...what about Alabasta armor? Is it not exclusive? Did i get something wrong in an earlier post or what?
Enter your Signature here.................
Can any say please , What armour set is on the pic with Windripper ? ) I want it so badly XD
Nope my bad:P
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
Last edited by Praf on May 27, 2016, 10:01:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info