Get Your Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

"
vortex315 wrote:
I bought a box and didnt get a second box. How long does it normally take before you get the deal or did I do something wrong? I used the in game shop!

It should be instantaneous - if it doesn't show up after relogging and the points got deducted both ingame and here on the website (ingame can be a bit bugged sometimes), email Support (support@grindinggear.com) and they'll take a look.
Thanks very much GGG , = 1 content lured-in-by-free box customer!
Great offer , this rly made my rest of Perandus happy, hope you make more such "evil lure in by freebies" offers :D!
In the middle of sudden apartment hunting, moving etc rl hassle no time to play games much past months, but had very much wanted to experience more of the treasure hunt feel of Perandus league, not to mention aim for more challenges- though happy that now still two weeks to go and Ive a bit more time in my hands, and caught me some very cool looking mtx anyway by good old fashioned gambling = these cool boxes;)!

Bought 100 points , bought 4 boxes plus the free box :  (hope I know how to link these) :

got the radiant boots from my 1st box some time time earlier before this offer too,
, so, yesh, ty rng, no duplicate items and i like everything, was praying no more boots every time I opened, cause prefer the talisman league boots on current char...
Cheers, very very nice, :D
Last edited by Miarani on May 13, 2016, 3:49:29 PM
"
Solaris Mystery Box soundtrack

Get back the final titles on Dominus death!
so i have upgraded one stash tab to premium stash tab just now, where do i get the mystery box??
I only have 1 point left in my account and it makes me sad every time i log in because there is not even a single firework for 1 pt :[[[[[
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
I have tabs full of mystery boxes that I don't care for... mystery boxes are... cumbersome.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Buy
Discounted!
Get
Free!!
SSF since ~OB
I bought a Premium Stash Tab conversion from base tab

got

better than nothing I guess :D
Second shield skin = not using shields ;(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

The flac version I downloaded has some sound like I'd expect from an old radio at 0.08-0.09.
Same on the ogg, aparently.
Is that a mark of quality to hear that? I mean, could be, but doesn#t really improve things.
Or does that mean I need new speakers?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info