Upcoming Unique Items

That claw will force me to make another claw build if it drops to me, so good, omg. I want to test the quiver too. The cloak isn't my type and the bow isn't either hehe. But the claw and the quiver i will have to put them to work, both seem so fantastic to my tastes.
Sometimes...
Buff Vis Mortis energy shield to compete with Cloak of Tawm'r Isley.
Highly disappointed with the bow casting consecrated ground on the corpse instead of yourself, same issue Scion's Inquisitor has, entirely worthless in most of situations.
It appears that the quiver will be DoA. You want us to scale damage thru intelligence like the whispering ice, but to get enough dex to equip the bow (i.e. Voltaxic 212 dex requirement) we have to travel to the opposite side of the tree.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on May 11, 2016, 1:42:17 AM
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
It appears that the quiver will be DoA. You want us to scale damage thru intelligence like the whispering ice, but to get enough dex to equip the bow (i.e. Voltaxic 212 dex requirement) we have to travel to the opposite side of the tree.

You don't have to travel another part of the passives tree to get more dex. Items and gems can give you more. Plenty of builds out there with a focus on two base stats, even if it doesn't fit your build.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Raudram wrote:
Highly disappointed with the bow casting consecrated ground on the corpse instead of yourself, same issue Scion's Inquisitor has, entirely worthless in most of situations.

"Nuro's Harp also slots beautifully into a support role in party play. With this in hand, you can ensure your melee allies are topped up..."
I really wanna believe that Nuro's harp will be viable for a ele bow build not just for supporter. If this one on picture is let's say low or midd roll , i guess high roll will be up to 250 edps. That would be so sweet and non op ele bow i would love to use.
"
Raudram wrote:

Effects occurring at the location of enemy corpses is consistent with how other ground effects spawn.

That's lucky for me because having the chilled/consecrated ground effects spawn at the enemy's location was core to the design: it can be used as a more defensive alternative to Chin Sol for point-blank bow builds, or it can be used to help support close-range combat allies who can take advantage of the effects instead.

That said, even using a bow at range you can often target another pack from the position of a previous pack in maps. So you can still mirror arrow into the consecrated ground to get some advantage from it while firing on the next set of targets.
It is consistent for offensive ground effects but makes no sense for a supportive one like consecrated ground. The last place where you want one is away from you and with the short duration the effect has, what you described isn't really plausible or worth the effort.

As for the "supporting melees" part, that's honestly a laughable thing to consider with the current sonic speed meta. The effect could hace been useful for niche build (pretty much everything is cold resistant) solo play if it appeared on yourself instead.
Last edited by Raudram on May 12, 2016, 1:48:45 AM
"
Raudram wrote:
It is consistent for offensive ground effects
It's consistent for all of them. On-kill effects with a location happen at the location of the kill that caused them.
Not doing that would be inconsistent, regardless of how much sense you argue it makes. In this case, the consistent implementation also fit with what the supporter wanted to achieve, which is nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info